Shure Supplemental Privacy Statement for Market Research Survey Participants
Collecting Your Information
Some personal information may be collected about you if you choose to participate in this market research survey.
In particular, your responses to questions, as well as details about how you connected to Shure market research surveys, including your IP address, and the date and time when you connected may be collected. Information collected may also include contact details, such as your name, address, email address and phone number.
Shure uses software provided by Qualtrics, a leading market research company, to execute market research surveys. All information collected using Qualtrics software will be shared with Shure.
How Shure Uses Your Information
- Your responses to survey questions will not be linked to your name or to any contact information that you have provided to Shure without your specific prior approval.
- Your responses to the survey questions, and information about how you connected to the survey may be aggregated with other survey responses.
- Your contact details, including your name, phone number, address and email address, may be used by Shure to carry out the survey, to communicate with you about the survey, to provide you with incentives for completing the survey, and to carry out any other transactions you have requested or authorized.
- If you have provided your permission, Shure may also contact you regarding participation in future market research surveys and studies.
- Shure may also use the collected information to administer a survey or study, to improve future surveys or studies, and to analyze aggregate trends and survey and study results.
Where Information is Processed and Stored
Personal information collected as part of this Shure market research survey may be stored and processed in the United States or any other country where Shure or its affiliates, subsidiaries or service providers maintain facilities, and by completing this survey, you consent to any such transfer of information outside of your country.
Sharing or Disclosing Personal Information
Except as otherwise described in this statement, personal information you provide in this survey will not be shared outside of Shure and its controlled subsidiaries and affiliates without your permission. However, in addition to any sharing described in the privacy statement above, Shure may share or disclose personal information:
- With vendors or agents. Specifically, Shure may share information with companies hired by Shure to provide services on Shure’s behalf, in addition to Qualtrics. For example, Shure occasionally hires other companies to provide limited services such as packaging, mailing and delivering prizes. Shure will only provide those companies the personal information they need to deliver the service. When Shure shares information with these other companies to provide services, they are not allowed to use it for any other purpose and must keep it confidential.
Accessing Your Personal Information, and How to Contact Shure
To submit feedback or ask Shure questions about this supplemental privacy statement, please contact Shure by email at privacy@Shure.com or by postal mail at the address below:
5800 W. Touhy Ave
Niles, IL 60714 USA
Attn: Legal Department
To submit feedback or ask Qualtrics questions about Qualtrics’s collection and use of your personal information, please contact email@example.com.
(Last updated: August, 2018)