Side-Address Cardioid Condenser Microphone
Side-address cardioid condenser microphone delivers excellent sound for a variety of applications Features include rejection of unwanted noise and an updated industrial design with a black, metallic finish and grille. Includes stand and pouch.
The PGA181 is a side-address cardioid condenser microphone with a smooth frequency response and highly durable construction that delivers excellent sound. Extremely versatile, the PGA181 is a go-to mic for use with a wide range of applications, including acoustic and amplified instruments, vocals and live rehearsal, recording and performance.
- Tailored microphone cartridge design for smooth and versatile reproduction of sound sources.
- Cardioid polar pattern picks up audio from the source while rejecting unwanted noise
- Updated industrial design with black metallic finish and grille for unobtrusive visual presence
- Available with XLR Cable (4.57 m)
- Stand adapter for mounting to a microphone stand
- Zipper pouch included for additional protection during storage or transport
- Legendary Shure quality design and construction for exceptional performance in rigorous environments
- 1 - Stand adapter
- 1 - Zipper pouch
- 1 - XLR-XLR cable
Shure Tech Portal
Complete product documentation, technical support materials, software and firmware, and other tools and resources for all Shure products, in one place.Sign In
Condenser Instrument Microphone
Cardioid condenser instrument microphone offers a wide frequency response and low self-noise.
Side-Address Condenser Microphone with interchangeable capsules
Side-address condenser microphone includes XLR preamplifier, microphone clip, windscreen, zippered case, and choice of condenser capsule.
Professional Large Diaphragm Condenser Microphone
Cardioid large diaphragm condenser microphone delivers exceptional stage and studio performance applications.
Instrument microphone stands out as the only side-address, supercardioid condenser microphone designed for professional sound reinforcement.