Wireless management network offers a spectrum management suite to integrate spectrum analysis, channel allocation, and device management. Features include Axient Spectrum Manager, Interference Detection, Frequency Diversity, and Wireless Workbench 6.
- Spectrum Management: Designed to continuously monitor, evaluate, prioritize, queue and assign compatible UHF frequencies, the Axient Spectrum Manager defines a new class of RF management tool.
- Interference Detection & Avoidance: Axient receivers can automatically detect interference and move to a clear, compatible frequency in a fraction of a second.
- Frequency Diversity: Enables simultaneous transmission on two independent frequencies to ensure seamless, uninterrupted audio for mission-critical transmitters in extreme RF settings.
- Transmitter Remote Control: The Axient ShowLink Access Point establishes a new-to-the-world capability in wireless microphones: comprehensive remote control of all transmitter parameters.
- Power Management: The Axient rechargeable power system sets new standards for real-time monitoring and lifecycle management of batteries and chargers.
- Wireless Workbench 6: WWB6 features an enhanced graphic user interface, tailored to support the breakthroughs in performance and networkability that Axient offers.
Shure Tech Portal
Complete product documentation, technical support materials, software and firmware, and other tools and resources for all Shure products, in one place.Sign In
Software & Firmware
Shure Update Utility streamlines the process of updating the firmware and software of compatible Shure products. Features include Windows and Apple operating system support and the ability to update hardware for various Shure products and systems.
Wireless Workbench offers total control of networked Shure Systems to provide an interface to manage every facet of a performance. Includes savable parameters, Shure scanning hardware, detailed visibility of spectrum, and Coordination Workspace.
ShurePlus Channels enables remote, real-time precision monitoring and control of Shure wireless systems. Features include audio metering, RF indicator, ShowLink signal strength, and frequency assignments with band, group, and channel information.
Find An Answer
Wireless system masters the high pressure and extreme conditions of any large-scale touring or installation while delivering uncompromising audio.
Digital Wireless Systems
Unprecedented signal stability and audio clarity, plus flexible hardware options, advanced connectivity, and comprehensive control.