Shure is a global leader in professional audio electronics with a history of product innovation spanning over 90 years. The product portfolio including microphones, wireless systems, discussion systems and listening products- headphones, high end earphones and personal monitoring systems are designed in engineering development centers located in the US, China, Copenhagen and India, manufactured thru complex processes and technology in two Shure owned locations outside of the US and established partnerships with contract manufacturers. The success and reputation of the Shure brand has been defined by continuous commitment to Total Quality. Shure products are sold in over a 100 countries through regional distribution centers located in the Germany, Hong Kong and US. Shure continues to be voted as one of Chicago's 101 Best and Brightest Companies to Work For. Shure's multi-year strategy and business plans further expansion of its global presence to broaden its reach in Europe, Asia and the Americas.
IT Applications Manager (all genders)
The Shure Hyderabad location, operational since June 2019 will be leveraged to expand and grow the global IT applications team. The IT Applications Manager position in Hyderabad, will collaborate closely with the internal IT associates located in US, Europe and Asia to successfully build, enhance, maintain and support the global enterprise application landscape across a variety of technologies including SAP (ECC, Central Finance, CPI, IBP, BW, ..), Salesforce, Boomi, Sharepoint, Service Now, Tableau. This role requires exposure to industry best practices, technology trends, the willingness to learn new technologies, collaborate with the global team, wear multiple hats and balance priorities to continuously drive value. The IT Applications Manager role is a new role reporting into the Director – Shared Services and is critical to hiring , building and growing the team capabilities in Hyderabad.
- Build positive, productive, trusted working relationships with the IT team located globally (Niles, Eppingen, UK, Suzhou, Juarez, Hongkong…)
- Ensure the local team maintains a high level of competency, operational excellence and quality in deliverables
- Oversee and manage the cross-functional team located in Hyderabad and ensure that the day-to-day progress of the team is tracked and communicated
- Provide the necessary direction and guidance to resolve bottlenecks and escalate early to avoid delays and enable effective working
- Work hand in hand with the functional managers with the hiring, orientation, performance evaluation and provide input and feedback proactively
- Support the IT Project Management Office with scoping, planning, estimating, resource allocation and delivery of key initiatives
- Provide capacity utilization metrics, manage resource allocation, assist with resolving bottlenecks and proactively suggest improvement opportunities
- Participate and support all phases of the project including planning, blueprint, solutioning, development, testing and support as needed
- Prioritize the workload effectively aligned with the functional / project managers in a fast-paced environment while balancing the support needs to ensure project timelines are met while ensuring quality of the deliverables
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or related field.
- Minimum 10 years of experience as an Application Development Manager across technologies in a global company with a proven track record of growth and success
- Strong desire to hire, build and grow the team competencies to drive value
- Highly responsive with a strong sense of ownership in building and maintaining positive customer relationships.
- Strong sense of accountability to the quality and timeliness of deliverables
- Process-oriented with high attention to detail in exercising experience-based judgement to determine appropriate methods and actions.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent problem solving and root cause analysis skills.
- Able to quickly learn new concepts and technology
- Proficient in the use of Microsoft Office applications.
- Ability to travel occasionally (~25% travel estimated), perform after-hours project/support work, and provide on-call support as needed.
We offer a competitive remuneration package to the right candidate.
How to apply
Please send your application with current and expected salary to