P10R+ Diversity bodypack receiver
With a hybrid analog/digital architecture, the P10R+ twin-antenna diversity Bodypack Receiver offers the highest level of sound personalization yet, putting category-leading audio quality, robust RF performance, and touring-grade features right at your fingertips.
Shure’s P10R+ is a low-profile, diversity bodypack receiver for use with the PSM® 1000 Personal Monitor System. The P10R+ twin-antenna diversity Bodypack Receiver brings personal monitoring to its highest level yet, putting category-leading audio quality, robust RF performance, and touring-grade features right at your fingertips. Its advanced digital signal processing technology delivers unparalleled audio quality with more headroom, better stereo separation, and higher fidelity. With premium features like full bandwidth RF scan, Precision Front-End RF Filtering, and Automatic RF Gain Control, P10R+ meets the needs of professional audio applications of all sizes, including IEM and IFB applications.
Touring-Grade Design and Performance
- Twin-antenna diversity bodypack receivers with advanced digital signal processing technology dramatically improve signal reception and increase range
- Networked control via Ethernet connection vastly simplifies setup for high channel counts and enables remote control via Wireless Workbench software
- CueMode allows monitoring of different stage mixes and storing of up to 20 separate channels on one bodypack for quick and easy reference
- MixMode® technology combines two separate audio channels for simultaneous listening in both ears, or transmit two independent IFB program feeds
- Compatibility with PSM® 900 receivers (in the same frequency range) facilitates streamlined inventory management for rental and touring needs
Robust RF Performance and Networked Control
- Precision front-end RF filtering significantly reduces RF interference for a cleaner, stronger RF signal, fewer dropouts, and fewer audible artifacts
- Automatic RF gain control prevents signal distortion due to RF overload before it can affect performance
- Networked frequency coordination simplifies setup for high channel counts.
- Full bandwidth scan from the P10R+ bodypack receivers finds clean, compatible frequencies and provides a graphic spectrum plot viewable from the bodypack menu screen
- IR sync enables you to send the identified frequencies and spectrum plot to the P10T transmitter directly
Exceptional Audio Quality
- Advanced digital signal processing technology in the P10R+ receivers deliver more headroom, improved stereo separation, and higher audio fidelity
- Patented Audio Reference Companding offers natural and transparent sound
Advanced Rechargeability Options
- The SB900 lithium-ion rechargeable battery provides extended usage times and precise tracking of remaining life and charge cycle details
- The SCB800-US eight-bay charger brings up to eight SB900 batteries to full charge within two hours and has charge status LEDs for each battery
- The SBC200 dual-docking charger works with SB900A, PSM 900 (P9RA and P9RA+ only), PSM 1000 (P10R and P10R+ only), QLX-D® Digital Wireless Systems, ULX-D® Digital Wireless Systems, and Axient® Digital (AD1 and AD2 only), available with and without power supply
- The SBC220 networked dual-docking charger works with SB900A, PSM 900 (P9RA+ only), PSM 1000 (P10R+ only), QLX-D Digital Wireless Systems, ULX-D Digital Wireless Systems, and Axient Digital (AD1 and AD2 only), available with and without power supply. When the SBC220 is connected to a network, the battery information for each transmitter can be viewed remotely.
8-Up Battery Charger
Neoprene Bodypack Arm Pouch
Dual Docking Recharging Station
DC Volt Adapter
Replacement Antennas: UA700, UA700-V, UA710, UA720, UA730, UA700Z17, UA700Z18
Rechargeable Lithium-Ion Battery
USB single battery charger for SB900 or SB900B Battery
Accessory Cable for use with Sound Isolating™ Earphones
Belt Pouch for Wireless Bodypack Transmitters
2-Bay Battery Charger
Shure Battery Rack Charger
Shure Tech Portal
Complete product documentation, technical support materials, software and firmware, and other tools and resources for all Shure products, in one place.Sign In
Software & Firmware
Shure Update Utility streamlines the process of updating the firmware and software of compatible Shure products. Features include Windows and Apple operating system support and the ability to update hardware for various Shure products and systems.