Wireless Workbench® 6
RF can be both your sound system’s best friend and worst enemy. But there’s a software solution to keep the signal on your side, in any environment. Command your entire system with Wireless Workbench® 6.
Wireless Workbench 6 lets you remotely monitor and manage Shure wireless systems without interrupting the production. Rich user interface. Robust features. Manage and monitor wireless system performance over your network. The Timeline feature even lets you track RF data and review its efficiency in post-production. From pre-show planning through to post-performance analysis, Wireless Workbench 6 delivers perfect performance peace of mind.
Users can save parameter settings and quickly apply them for simpler device handling.
RF is rarely consistent. Extended equipment profiles give you more flexibility to classify and manage scan peaks, and customise as you go.
Subnets allow you to remotely connect more devices, and access control ensures only the right users can operate on your network.
- Free download
- Integrated updating through Shure Update Utility
- Compatible with Windows 7, 8 and 10, and Mac OS X El Capitan, Sierra and High Sierra
- Use with your laptop for on-the-go flexibility
For the engineering department of "Televisió de Catalunya TV3", the making of the second series of the choral TV contest "Oh Happy Day!" posed a big challenge, which they met by using Shure wireless systems.
Since 2015, Shure ULX-D and QLX-digital wireless microphone systems have provided the sound department of the Thalia Theatre, Hamburg, with all of the wireless channels they need for the Thalia’s many performances and events.
The American Repertory Theater at Harvard University (A.R.T.) and renowned sound designer Jonathan Deans selected the Shure Axient® Digital wireless microphone system and ADX series transmitters to provide clear and precise audio support for the world premiere of the rock musical, “Jagged Little Pill.”
Digital Wireless Receiver
The SLXD4 Receiver is the choice for confident presentation and performance - from lecture halls to live entertainment.
ULXD6 Wireless Boundary Microphone Transmitter
Wireless Boundary Transmitter compatible with ULX-D or QLX-D Digital Wireless Systems
Digital Wireless System
From lecture halls to houses of worship to performance venues, SLX-D delivers transparent, 24-bit digital audio and rock solid RF performance with easy setup and rechargeability options in a suite of versatile wireless system configurations.
SBRC Shure Battery Rack Charger
Accommodates up to 8 Shure rechargeable bodypack and handheld transmitter batteries in a single rack space.
Axient® Digital Dual-Channel Portable Wireless Receiver
Superior Axient Digital RF performance, spectral efficiency, and transparent audio quality in a portable, slot-in design. Axient Digital. Now portable.
AD610 Diversity ShowLink® Access Point
The AD610 provides a wireless ShowLink® connection between all linked transmitters and receivers.
ULXD4 Digital Wireless Receiver
Digital wireless receiver offers a spectrum-efficient, RF-intelligent option for use in any size of professional sound reinforcement application.
AD4D Two-Channel Digital Wireless Receiver
Compatible with all AD series and ADX series transmitters.
P10T Wireless Transmitter
Shure’s P10T Full-Rack, Dual-Channel Wireless Transmitter combines state-of-the-art technology with touring-grade features for professional monitoring applications of any size with no room for error.
SBC250 2-Bay Networked Charging Station
Compact networked two-bay docking station charges ULXD6 or ULXD8 transmitters and can be rack-mounted or wall-mounted with optional URT3 rack tray.
AD4Q Four-Channel Digital Wireless Receiver
Compatible with all AD series and ADX series transmitters.
ULXD1 Digital Wireless Bodypack Transmitter
Digital bodypack transmitter offers compatibility with ULX-D Digital Wireless Systems and delivers uncompromising audio quality and RF performance.
QLXD4 Digital Wireless Receiver
Digital wireless receiver combines professional features with streamlined set-up and operation.
ULXD4D Dual-Channel Digital Wireless Receiver
Digital dual wireless receiver offers an intelligent dual-channel intelligent option for use in any professional sound reinforcement application.
ULXD4Q Quad-Channel Digital Wireless Receiver
Digital quad wireless receiver offers an intelligent four-channel option for use in any professional sound reinforcement application.
Shure Tech Portal
Complete product documentation, technical support materials, software and firmware, and other tools and resources for all Shure products, in one place.Sign In
User Guide & Specs
- Added support to import third-party scan files generated by Anritsu spectrum analyzers.
- Added the ability to scan with, and view data for, individual antennas on Axient Digital receivers (requires Axient Digital firmware 1.3.6 or later)
- Added the ability to edit a stopped or imported Timeline file..
- Create and edit markers and general file information.
- Trim start time and stop time, and save as a new file.
- Added an option to use computer location data to populate the TV channel exclusion data table (for select counties)
- Location services must be enabled on your computer so that the application can approximate your location.
- Your location data is not stored by Shure or the application.
New Device and Frequency Band Support
- Added support for Axient® Digital ADX5D dual-channel portable slot-in receiver.
- Added support for SLX-D® single- and dual-channel wireless receivers.
- Added support for new Shure frequency bands:
- BLX M19 | 694.500 MHz – 702.700 MHz
- BLX Q12 | 748.300 MHz – 757.700 MHz
- PSM300 L26 | 655.125 MHz – 678.875 MHz
- Updated the offline TV channel database for the following countries:
- United States – post-600 MHz transition
- Added ability to rename or delete the Default RF Zone.
- Fixed an issue where the scan peak hold overlay color was not being saved as part of the show file.
- Fixed an issue where the name of a channel listed on the in-use tab of the frequency list dialog could be blank in one scenario.
- Fixed an issue where it was not possible to sort by dBm or assigned channels in the assign & deploy dialog.
- Fixed an issue where frequency values in the coordination workspace (CWS) list would not update after a custom equipment profile was edited in the equipment profile dialog.
- Fixed an issue where resolving a conflict between stock and custom compatibility profiles by renaming the custom profile would cause some of its device info to display as empty.
- Markers can now be multi-selected and assigned a color or deleted as a group.
- Fixed an issue where an invalid system event marker (“Inactive Tx Status”) would be presented when a transmitter was RF muted.
- Fixed an issue where a channel header may not be visible after showing or hiding data streams.
- Added support for P10R+ “battery type” IR preset on P10T in-ear monitor transmitters.
- Added error icon to the tabs in charger properties panels for better visibility to the issue.
- The first column of the RF Zone configuration matrix is now fixed when scrolling horizontally.
- Added Antenna Cascade Status label to AXT630 properties panel.
- Fixed an issue where the “Tx Hot” battery alert did not display for VHF, 900 MHz ISM, and 1.x GHz variants of QLX-D and ULX-D systems.
- Fixed an issue where sorting the channel list by channel strip visibility in the monitor view was not working properly.
- Fixed an issue where the ADX/AXT linking capability icon was not presented after relaunching the application or loading a show file.
- Fixed an issue where changing the IP address of an AD610 ShowLink access point and rebooting it would cause the current channel and channel mask to be set to 0.
- Battery type may not persist between power cycles for SLX-D transmitters on firmware version 1.0.13. To resolve, you must set the battery type on the transmitter again.
- ULX-D receivers running firmware version 2.0.28 or earlier may trigger a Settings Conflict when rediscovered after updating their firmware to version 2.1 or later. There is no issue with the device—there was simply a new property added in version 2.1. To dismiss the alert, resolve the Settings Conflict by selecting the properties you wish to keep.
- The Timeline System Event “Active Transmitter Online” for ULXD6/8 transmitters does not always include Transmitter Device ID in the event description.
- SLX and ULX frequencies in Master List mode cannot be manually entered in the Coordination Workspace. They can, however, be coordinated and analyzed.
- To operate Wireless Workbench successfully, you must run it as an administrator. This includes when updating from within the application using Wireless Workbench version 6.13.1 or prior. Consult your IT department if you have questions about enabling administrator permissions on your computer.
- Opening show files created with older versions of Wireless Workbench may result in the Settings Conflicts dialog opening once the file has loaded. This is due to newly supported hardware parameters that have been introduced with updated firmware versions. To maintain all settings from the show file, select "Keep all settings from: Wireless Workbench."
- Alerts logged when devices first come online may list device parameters and their values as they are being discovered even though the parameter values themselves have not changed.
- The ability to request product labels through the Frequency Band Conversion Tool and Report has been discontinued. The band conversion function is still available for use. For more information, please refer to the WWB Help System in the application, or contact Shure Applications Engineering.
- To operate Wireless Workbench 6.14.1 with other Shure products, reference the following list of minimum versions supported:
- Axient Digital 1.3.6
- Axient 2.1.11
- PSM1000 1.7.10
- QLX-D 2.3.24
- SLX-D 1.0.13
- UHF-R 1.171
- ULX-D 2.4.25
- SBC220/240 Two-bay Chargers 1.3.6
- SBC250/450/850 Networked Charging Stations 2.4.13
- SBRC Shure Battery Rack Charger 1.1.6
- Shure Update Utility 2.6.0
- ShurePlus Channels 1.4.6