Wireless Workbench® 6
RF can be both your sound system’s best friend and worst enemy. But there’s a software solution to keep the signal on your side, in any environment. Command your entire system with Wireless Workbench® 6.
How It Works
Wireless Workbench 6 lets you remotely monitor and manage Shure wireless systems without interrupting the production. Rich user interface. Robust features. Manage and monitor wireless system performance over your network. The Timeline feature even lets you track RF data and review its efficiency in post-production. From pre-show planning through to post-performance analysis, Wireless Workbench 6 delivers perfect performance peace of mind.
Why It’s Better
Users can save parameter settings and quickly apply them for simpler device handling.
RF is rarely consistent. Extended equipment profiles give you more flexibility to classify and manage scan peaks, and customise as you go.
Subnets allow you to remotely connect more devices, and access control ensures only the right users can operate on your network.
Quality that’s in the Details
- Free download
- Integrated updating through Shure Update Utility
- Compatible with Windows 7, 8 and 10, and Mac OS X El Capitan, Sierra and High Sierra
- Use with your laptop for on-the-go flexibility
SBRC Shure Battery Rack Charger
Accommodates up to 8 Shure rechargeable bodypack and handheld transmitter batteries in a single rack space.
SBC250 2-Bay Networked Charging Station
Compact networked two-bay docking station charges ULXD6 or ULXD8 transmitters and can be rack-mounted or wall-mounted with optional URT3 rack tray.
AD610 Diversity ShowLink® Access Point
The AD610 provides a wireless ShowLink® connection between all linked transmitters and receivers.
P10T Wireless Transmitter
Shure’s P10T Full-Rack, Dual-Channel Wireless Transmitter combines state-of-the-art technology with touring-grade features for professional monitoring applications of any size with no room for error.
ULXD4Q Quad-Channel Digital Wireless Receiver
Digital quad wireless receiver offers an intelligent four-channel option for use in any professional sound reinforcement application.
ULXD4 Digital Wireless Receiver
Digital wireless receiver offers a spectrum-efficient, RF-intelligent option for use in any size of professional sound reinforcement application.
ULXD4D Dual-Channel Digital Wireless Receiver
Digital dual wireless receiver offers an intelligent dual-channel intelligent option for use in any professional sound reinforcement application.
AD4Q Four-Channel Digital Wireless Receiver
Compatible with all AD series and ADX series transmitters.
AD4D Two-Channel Digital Wireless Receiver
Compatible with all AD series and ADX series transmitters.
QLXD4 Digital Wireless Receiver
Digital wireless receiver combines professional features with streamlined set-up and operation.
ULXD6 Wireless Boundary Microphone Transmitter
Wireless Boundary Transmitter compatible with ULX-D or QLX-D Digital Wireless Systems
ULXD1 Digital Wireless Bodypack Transmitter
Digital bodypack transmitter offers compatibility with ULX-D Digital Wireless Systems and delivers uncompromising audio quality and RF performance.
Release Date: November 11th, 2019
OS-Level Notifications for Alerts: An enhancement to the Hardware Alerts and Interference Events features that allow users to receive notifications through their operating systems while Wireless Workbench is minimized.
- For Mac users, Wireless Workbench alerts and events will be displayed with an OS-level notification on the top right and will be viewable in the Notification Center.
- For Windows users, Wireless Workbench alerts and events will be displayed with an OS-level notification on the bottom right in the system tray and will be viewable in the Action Center.
- Added support for macOS Catalina (10.15)
New Device and Frequency Band Support
- Added support for new Shure frequency bands
- H22 for PSM1000
- H21 for PSM900
- X56 and Z16 for Axient Digital
- H14 and G15 for SVX
- H10E and J11 for BLX
- Added support for Sennheiser Digital 6000
- Added support for AKG DMS800
- WWB no longer crashes when changing the frequency diversity (FD) mode in one scenario.
- WWB no longer crashes when selecting certain frequency bands of ULX-D from Timeline.
- WWB no longer crashes when deleting an offline device in one scenario.
- WWB no longer crashes while changing the language with multiple property panels open.
- WWB no longer crashes when resizing the Timeline channel chooser.
- WWB no longer crashes while selecting AXT400 row from the inventory view.
- Improved the speed of loading show files.
- Improved the speed of loading the settings conflict dialog and to bring devices back online.
- Improved the speed of creating channel strips in monitor views.
- Improved CPU utilization when Timeline and Mini-Timelines are logging a large number of channels.
- Made improvements to the network interface dialog to show actual network interface card names on macOS.
- The network status in the bottom right corner of the main application window is now a button that will open the application network preferences.
- Made improvements to the remote devices list in order to multi-select or unselect IP addresses.
- The transmitter power level for SLX master list bands are no longer blank for bands X7 and H19.
- Aligned the AXT400 property panel and inventory properties sidebar to display properties in the same order.
- Separated ULX-D scan lock and sync lock into two distinct properties accessible from the inventory properties side bar and properties panel.
- Added PSM1000 IR presets to the Inventory sidebar and properties panel
- Updated the offline TV Channels for the following countries:
- United States
- Added TV transmitter power level in TV Channels dialog.
- Added the ability to resize and reorder columns in coordination chooser.
- Show files now save check mark status of recent scans.
- Added network status indications for ULX-D assigned to Dante domains.
- Added Dante firmware, hardware, and bootloader versions to ULX-D and Axient Digital device information in their properties panels.
- Axient Digital properties panels no longer have text getting cut off in the dropdown menu, and the vertical scroll bar is now displaying appropriately.
- The audio level meter in channel strips and properties panel no longer freezes when audio overload hold is enabled in the application preferences.
- Channels in frequency diversity (FD) modes are no longer overlaid with another channel strip in one scenario.
- Timeline files now include their view settings, allowing the files to be loaded with their saved view configuration.
- The number of channels selected no longer resets to zero when the language is changed.
- Mini-Timeline plots are no longer overlaid on each other in the auto view mode of the monitor view.
- The PSM1000 left and right audio level data streams in Timeline no longer overlay one another.
- Restarting a Timeline recording now preserves the Timeline settings in all frequency diversity (FD) modes.
- Improved the user interface of the Zone Manager > Configure tab to highlight a zone when its column or row is selected.
- Added an option in the Zone Manager > Configure tab to select all or deselect all spacing options for a selected zone.
- Changed the name of the U.S. 600MHz Conversion Tool to Frequency Band Conversion Tool.
- Improved button styling across the application.