High-Power Bodypack Transmitter
High-Power Bodypack Transmitter for robust signal strength in professional applications
- Frequency-agile UHF wireless high power bodypack
- 250 mW RF output for crystal clear audio over extended distances and added power for congested environments
- Shure’s patented Audio Reference Companding
- Up to 3,000 selectable frequencies across an ultra-wide 75 MHz bandwidth
- Infrared transmitter synchronization
- Adjustable attenuation pad for instruments
- Backlit LC display shows name, frequency, battery gauge, gain and lock settings
- Power and frequency lockout
- Lightweight magnesium construction
- Removable antenna
- Optional external power supply
Shure Tech Portal
Complete product documentation, technical support materials, software and firmware, and other tools and resources for all Shure products, in one place.Sign In
Bodypack transmitter sets the standard for professional performance and can be used with various microphones or instruments.
Includes a UHF-R Bodypack Transmitter and TA4M or Lenmo-3 connector to offer an ultra-compact option.
UR4D+ Dual Wireless Receiver
Part of the flagship UHF-R series provides dual-channel options and cascading for premium wireless.
UR4S+ Wireless Receiver
Part of the flagship UHF-R series provides single-channel options and cascading for premium wireless.