System Configuration Software
Optimize the Shure Audio Ecosystem. Making onsite installation simple.
Simply set-up your Shure Audio Ecosystem with this free software. Deploy more rooms in less time enabling you with more efficiency and consistency. Design projects online and offline.
Configure the Shure Audio Ecosystem for conferencing
Step and repeat
Create templates based on common floor plans.
Pass it on
Room configurations can be saved and shared with colleagues.
Firmware updating and Dante™ audio routing.
•Free software download
•Intelligent pre-configured settings
•Firmware updates for Shure Audio Ecosystem portfolio
•Networked audio routing between Shure products
•Create and reuse templates across multiple locations
•Design projects online and offline
Ceiling Array Microphone
The new MXA910 with IntelliMix® represents the next evolution in the Microflex® Advance™ Ceiling Array Microphone platform.
Configurable PoE-powered mute button accessory designed for Shure networked audio products
ANIUSB-MATRIX USB Audio Network Interface with Matrix Mixing
Audio network interface connects up to 4 Dante channels and 1 analog output to a room's audio and video conferencing system via USB connection.
Audio Conferencing Processor
Audio conferencing processor offers IntelliMix DSP algorithms optimized for audio/video conferencing applications.
Table Array Microphone
Table array microphone utilizes Steerable Coverage technology to capture pristine audio around conferencing tables of various sizes and shapes.
Microflex™ MXN5W-C Networked Loudspeaker
Linear Array Microphone
The linear form factor of the MXA710 with IntelliMix® allows for placement virtually anywhere in a meeting space, including on a wall, around a display, ceiling, or into a conference room table.
Ceiling Array Microphone
Automatic Coverage™ technology requires no setup yet gives you precise control of audio capture if desired. With next-generation array architecture for enhanced directional pickup and more natural speech, the MXA920 is easy to use and quick to deploy for AV conferencing, camera tracking, voice lift, or sound reinforcement.
Shure Tech Portal
Complete product documentation, technical support materials, software and firmware, and other tools and resources for all Shure products, in one place.Sign In
- Resolved intermittent error condition associated with upgrading Designer from version 4.6.0 to 4.7.0 using network drives as the home drive
- Resolved a persistent anomaly in which a MXA710 device configured as ceiling mount in the Routing page is visually presented as wall mount in the Coverage page
- Requires Windows 10 (Professional or Enterprise), 64-bit edition
- This version of Designer is currently supported on PC only
- Multiple versions of Designer cannot be installed on the same computer
- Designer and SystemOn cannot be installed on the same computer
- Designer versions 3.0 and 3.1 must be upgraded to 3.2 first, before upgrading to this version of Designer. Download Designer 3.2 here.
- If you encounter an Installer failure during upgrade, allow the uninstaller process to finish, then restart installation
- Export project files before upgrading Designer
- Certain endpoint protection software may block the application, if you encounter this anomaly, whitelist the Designer installer or application
- Dragging the PEQ filter curve rapidly for a long time will produce a delayed user response when using certain devices (MXA310, MXA910, MXA710, MXN5-C)
- Workaround: Slow down drag and drop processes or manually key-in PEQ filter values
- On the Coverage page when a device is selected and the property panel is visible, "Valid range" dialog numbers change when user clicks the +/- buttons on device height
- When adjusting the device height on the Coverage Map, the Talker Height value may momentarily display a 0.01 meter change before settling.
- User Guide
- To update firmware, please download Shure Update Utility
- Project files and database are not backward compatible with versions prior to 4.5
- Templates saved in earlier versions of Designer are moved to a project named ‘Templates’ beginning in version 4.5.0
- This version of Designer is compatible with the following recommended software and firmware versions:
- IntelliMix Room 3.3.0
- ANIUSB-MATRIX 4.7.16
- MXA310 4.7.8
- MXA710 1.5.13
- MXA910 4.7.13
- MXA920 1.1.161
- MXA-MUTE 1.5.15
- MXN5-C 1.5.12
- P300 4.7.11
Audio Processing Software
IntelliMix® Room is digital signal processing (DSP) software designed to optimize the performance of Shure networked microphones with videoconferencing software.