AXT400 Axient Dual Channel Receiver
Dual-channel receiver assures a flawless performance, even in congested RF environments and with increasingly limited white space. Includes 228 MHz of wideband tuning, flat frequency response, and Interference Detection and Avoidance.
- Unparalleled audio quality by combining the most advanced analogue and digital audio technology to deliver low system noise, flat frequency response and the widest available dynamic range.
- World-class RF performance with extremely wide RF dynamic range and precision selectivity.
- Wideband tuning
- Expansive tuning bandwidth of up to 228 MHz—equal to 4 transmitter bands.
- Simplifies receiver inventories—a single receiver covers the entire US TV band.
- Interference Detection & Avoidance automatically detects interference and moves signal to a clear, compatible channel in a fraction of a second.
- Frequency Diversity mode
- Ensures seamless, uninterrupted audio for mission-critical transmitters in extreme RF settings.
- Receives audio from a single source on 2 independent frequencies.
- Uses signal from both frequencies to provide optimized audio on a single channel.
- UHF-R compatibility ensures support for all features and functionality of UHF-R transmitters.
- RF signal cascade connects up to 5 receivers using 1 RF signal source.
- 2 Ethernet ports allow convenient computer and ShowLink™ Access Point connection.
- IEC in/out power ports enable daisy-chaining of AC power.
- AES3 digital audio output can be used simultaneously with XLR and 1/4" analogue audio outputs.
ShowLink™ Remote Control
- Comprehensive real-time remote control of all transmitter parameters.
- Remote gain adjustability: Remotely adjust a performer’s transmitter gain in real time.
- Remote frequency change: Execute a synchronized frequency change with a linked receiver in a split second.
- Remote RF Mute: Conserves power and RF spectrum.
Shure Tech Portal
Complete product documentation, technical support materials, software and firmware, and other tools and resources for all Shure products, in one place.Sign In
Software & Firmware
Shure Update Utility streamlines the process of updating the firmware and software of compatible Shure products. Features include Windows and Apple operating system support and the ability to update hardware for various Shure products and systems.
Wireless Workbench offers total control of networked Shure Systems to provide an interface to manage every facet of a performance. Includes savable parameters, Shure scanning hardware, detailed visibility of spectrum, and Coordination Workspace.
ShurePlus Channels enables remote, real-time precision monitoring and control of Shure wireless systems. Features include audio metering, RF indicator, ShowLink signal strength, and frequency assignments with band, group, and channel information.
AXT600 Axient Spectrum Manager
Axient Spectrum Manager delivers wide-band UHF spectrum scanning, spectrum analysis, and compatible frequency coordination in a single rack unit.
AXT610 Axient ShowLink Access Point
Axient ShowLink Access Point enables real-time control of transmitters and the ability to make remote adjustments to all transmitter settings.
AXT620 Axient Roadrack Ethernet Switch
9-port Axient roadtrack Ethernet switch simplifies the networking of Axient Wireless Systems and minimizes network configuration set-up.
AXT630 Axient Antenna Distribution System
Axient antenna distribution system delivers ultra-linear amplification and precision filtering for optimal performance.
AXT900 Axient Rackmount Charging Station
Axient rackmount charging station provides a battery-charging and storage solution with networked visibility of all battery status parameters.