Cardioid Condenser Instrument Microphone
Cardioid condenser instrument microphone delivers excellent sound, even in sensitive acoustic instrument performance and recording. The product includes a swivel adapter, carrying pouch, and XLR cable.
The PGA81 cardioid condenser instrument microphone is a professional quality flat-response microphone featuring highly durable design and construction that delivers excellent sound. Ideal for use in sensitive acoustic instrument performance and recording, the PGA81 comes with a swivel adapter, carrying pouch and XLR cable. Phantom power required.
- Flat-response microphone cartridge design for clear reproduction of acoustic instrument sound sources in more sensitive environments.
- Cardioid polar pattern picks up audio from the source while rejecting unwanted noise
- Updated industrial design with black metallic finish and grille for unobtrusive visual presence
- Available with XLR Cable (4.57 m)
- Stand adapter for mounting to a microphone stand
- Zipper pouch included for additional protection during storage or transport
- Legendary Shure quality design and construction for exceptional performance in rigorous environments
- 1 - Stand adapter
- 1 - Zipper pouch
- 1 - XLR-XLR cable (PGA81-XLR)
Shure Tech Portal
Complete product documentation, technical support materials, software and firmware, and other tools and resources for all Shure products, in one place.Sign In
Professional Instrument Condenser Microphone
Cardioid instrument condenser microphone offers natural sound reproduction in both acoustic and high volume performance applications.
Cardioid Instrument Microphone
A versatile, durable, and precise single cardioid polar pattern instrument microphone.