Desktop Base Gooseneck Transmitter
The MXW8 is a desktop gooseneck base transmitter compatible with Microflex Wireless Systems. With a stylish, contoured design and minimal footprint it complements any conference setting. Available in a black or white finish, the MXW8 accepts Microflex modular gooseneck microphones available in multiple lengths with polar pattern and LED options. All Microflex Wireless transmitters deliver pristine audio quality, intelligent wireless performance, encrypted transmission, and advanced rechargeability for conferencing and presentation applications.
- Gooseneck options: Compatible with a wide variety of length, LED light ring, and polar pattern variations of modular gooseneck microphones
- Wide frequency response: Full range audio for clear voice transmission
- Concealed power switch: Prevents accidental powering off
- Bi-directional wireless: Enables return channel audio and real time remote control of all wireless microphone settings including light ring indication
- Earphone output: Listen to audio from a return channel for translation, cueing, or program material
- Programmable mute button: Customise local or remote muting behavior per application, with options including push-to-talk, push-to-mute, and external control
- Encrypted wireless: AES 256-bit encryption for secure wireless transmission
- Wide working range: Reliable wireless coverage extends up to 100 feet (30 meters)
- Out of range alert: Emits beeping sound when range limit is exceeded
- Easy wireless linking: Assign the microphone to an Access Point channel by simply docking it in a Networked Charging Station and pressing “link”
- Advanced Li-ion batteries: Smart lithium-ion internal batteries (included) provide up to 9 hours of continuous use, charge to full in 2 hours, and enable remote monitoring over the network of remaining runtime and charge status in hours and minutes
- Standby mode: Enabled remotely during periods of inactivity to significantly extend battery life when not in use
- Low-battery LED: Visually alerts when there is 30 minutes of charge remaining
- USB charging: Connects to any standard USB power source for “always on” usage
Shure Tech Portal
Complete product documentation, technical support materials, software and firmware, and other tools and resources for all Shure products, in one place.Sign In
Microflex® 12,7 cm Modular Gooseneck Microphone
Gooseneck (12,7 cm) microphone with Bi-Color LED or light ring status display
Microflex® 25,4 cm Modular Gooseneck Microphone
Gooseneck (25,4 cm) microphone with Bi-Color LED or light ring status display
Microflex® 38.1 cm Modular Gooseneck Microphone
Gooseneck (38.1 cm) microphone with Bi-Color LED status or light ring display
Hybrid bodypack transmitter offers compatibility with Microflex Wireless systems and includes input jack, and a belt clip for conferencing.
Handheld Transmitter with Beta 58A Capsule
Includes a Beta 58A and Microflex Wireless MXW2 Handheld Transmitter for vivid, lifelike sound in presentation and conferencing applications.
Handheld Transmitter with SM58 Capsule
Includes the MXW2 Handheld Transmitter and SM58 capsule for presentation and conferencing applications.
Handheld Transmitter with SM86 Capsule
Includes the MXW2 Handheld Transmitter and SM86 capsule for presentation and conferencing applications.
Handheld Transmitter with VP68 Capsule
Includes the MXW2 Handheld Transmitter and VP68 capsule for presentation and conferencing applications.
Boundary transmitter offers a low-profile design and cardioid or omnidirectional polar pattern options for conferencing and presentation applications.
Audio Network Interface
Audio network interface streamlines Microflex Wireless connectivity to conference room AV systems over 4 channels.
Audio Network Interface
Audio network interface streamlines Microflex Wireless connectivity to conference room AV systems over 8 channels.
The University of the Sunshine Coast is one of Australia’s fastest growing universities and recently built a $33 million Learning and Teaching Hub, incorporating the latest Shure Microflex Wireless (MXW) hardware to provide seamless communication for users as they roam throughout the building.
Leading biotechnology and pharmaceutical company Bayer has unveiled cutting edge AV systems throughout its new UK headquarters in Green Park, Reading.
MICROFLEX WIRELESS DELIVERS STABLE AND RELIABLE PERFORMANCE IN TOKYO’S CHALLENGING SPECTRUM ENVIRONMENT
The Belle Salle Roppongi Conference Center opened its doors as a for-hire conference venue in August 2016.