Handheld Transmitter with SM86 Capsule
Coupled with the SM86 cartridge, the MXW2 is a handheld transmitter compatible with Microflex Wireless Systems. With lightweight but durable construction and integrated diversity antennas, the MXW2 delivers vivid lifelike sound, intelligent wireless performance, encrypted transmission, and advanced rechargeability for presentation and conferencing applications.
- Interchangeable microphone cartridges: Available with the SM58, SM86, Beta 58A and VP68 signature Shure microphones
- Dual transmit antennas: Maximizes transmission strength depending on hand placement
- Bi-directional wireless: Enables real time remote control of all wireless microphone settings
- Programmable mute button: Customise local or remote muting behavior per application, with options including push-to-talk, push-to-mute, and external control.
- Standby mode: Enabled remotely during breaks or periods of inactivity to significantly extend battery life when not in use.
- Wide working range: Reliable wireless coverage extends up to 160 feet (50 meters)
- Range warning alert: Emits beeping sound when range limit is exceeded
- Easy transmitter linking: Assign the microphone to an Access Point channel by simply docking it into a Networked Charging Station and pressing “link”
- Encrypted wireless: AES 256-bit encryption for secure transmission.
- Advanced Li-ion batteries: Smart lithium-ion internal batteries provide up to 9 hours of continuous use, charge to full in 2 hours, and enable remote monitoring over the network of remaining runtime and charge status in hours and minutes
- USB charging: Connects to any standard USB power source for “always on” usage.
Shure Tech Portal
Complete product documentation, technical support materials, software and firmware, and other tools and resources for all Shure products, in one place.Sign In
Handheld Transmitter with Beta 58A Capsule
Includes a Beta 58A and Microflex Wireless MXW2 Handheld Transmitter for vivid, lifelike sound in presentation and conferencing applications.
Handheld Transmitter with SM58 Capsule
Includes the MXW2 Handheld Transmitter and SM58 capsule for presentation and conferencing applications.
Handheld Transmitter with VP68 Capsule
Includes the MXW2 Handheld Transmitter and VP68 capsule for presentation and conferencing applications.
Boundary transmitter offers a low-profile design and cardioid or omnidirectional polar pattern options for conferencing and presentation applications.
Desktop Base Gooseneck Transmitter
Desktop base gooseneck transmitter offers compatibility with Microflex Wireless systems and a stylish design to complement any conference setting.
Audio Network Interface
Audio network interface streamlines Microflex Wireless connectivity to conference room AV systems over 4 channels.
Audio Network Interface
Audio network interface streamlines Microflex Wireless connectivity to conference room AV systems over 8 channels.
The University of the Sunshine Coast is one of Australia’s fastest growing universities and recently built a $33 million Learning and Teaching Hub, incorporating the latest Shure Microflex Wireless (MXW) hardware to provide seamless communication for users as they roam throughout the building.
Leading biotechnology and pharmaceutical company Bayer has unveiled cutting edge AV systems throughout its new UK headquarters in Green Park, Reading.
MICROFLEX WIRELESS DELIVERS STABLE AND RELIABLE PERFORMANCE IN TOKYO’S CHALLENGING SPECTRUM ENVIRONMENT
The Belle Salle Roppongi Conference Center opened its doors as a for-hire conference venue in August 2016.