SCM800 Eight Channel Microphone Mixer
8-channel microphone mixer offers compatibility with any low-impedance, balanced microphone, including wireless microphone systems. Includes adjustable EQ, phantom power LED, manual mixing, and peak-responding output limiter.
Each SCM800 accepts up to eight microphone- or line–level inputs and one aux-level input (two input jacks feed the same channel). Up to four SCM800 mixers can be linked to provide up to 32 input channels. Each input channel has a two-band equalizer, switchable microphone- or line-level operation, switchable 48 V phantom power, and a ¼-inch send/receive insert jack.
The SCM800 is supplied with rack-mounting hardware, link cable and removable block terminal connectors. An accessory rack panel adapter (Model RKC800, available separately) converts the removable block input and output connectors to XLR connectors, and the Aux connectors to phono jacks.
- Compatible with Shure SCM410 and SCM810 automatic microphone mixers
- Adjustable EQ per channel: low-frequency rolloff and high-frequency shelving
- 48 V phantom power selectable for each input
- Active balanced microphone- and line-level inputs and line level output
- Highly RF-resistant chassis and circuitry
- LED indication of channel clipping
- Linking capability for systems up to 32 microphones
- Two Aux-level input jacks that feed one channel
- Insert jack on each channel
- Manual mixing of input channels
- Internal Modification permits 120 V operation
- Front-panel headphones output with level control
- Peak-responding output limiter with selectable thresholds and LED indicator
Shure Tech Portal
Complete product documentation, technical support materials, software and firmware, and other tools and resources for all Shure products, in one place.Sign In
SCM410 Four Channel Automatic Mixer
Four-channel automatic mixer dramatically improves audio quality in any application in which multiple microphones are required.
SCM810 Eight Channel Automatic Mixer
8-channel automatic mixer improves audio quality in any application in which multiple microphones are required.