Vocal microphone delivers a tailored response for a warm, natural sound. It features a cardioid polar pattern for maximum isolation, minimal off-axis tone coloration, a 3-stage pop filter to minimize breath noise, and a break-resistant stand adapter.
What is the Beta 87C best suited to?
The Shure Beta 87C is a premium quality cardioid hand-held condenser vocal microphone with exceptionally smooth frequency response and high sound pressure level capability. It is ideal for a professional lead or backing vocalist either on stage, for live recording or in the studio. The cardioid polar pattern makes it ideal for use with in-ear monitoring.
How does the Beta 87C compare to the Beta 87A?
Both mics have the same sound characteristics. The difference is in the polar pattern, with the BETA87C using cardioid and the BETA87A using a supercardioid pattern.
- Smooth, wide frequency response with slight presence rise
- Uniform cardioid polar pattern for maximum isolation
- Minimal off-axis tone coloration
- Low-frequency roll-off compensates for proximity effect
- Three-stage pop filter minimizes breath pop and noise
- Break-resistant stand adapter
- Frequency response: 50 to 20,000 Hz
- 1 - A25D Swivel Adapter
- 1 - 26B21 Carrying/Storage Bag
Shure Tech Portal
Complete product documentation, technical support materials, software and firmware, and other tools and resources for all Shure products, in one place.Sign In