SRH440 Professional Studio Headphones
SRH440 Professional Studio Headphones reproduce accurate audio across an extended range.
Where can I use the SRH440 headphones?
The SRH440 headphones are suited for use both at home or in the studio. Impedance, power handling and sensitivity are all calibrated for professional audio devices such as DJ mixers, mixing consoles and headphone amplifiers.
The padded headband and ear cups of the SRH440 provide comfort suitable for hours of uninterrupted use.
The headphones are collapsible for easy transportation.
What sound characteristics make these professional quality headphones?
The closed-back circumaural design gives you personal sound isolation. Ambient noise is excluded to make way for a pure listening experience that reproduces accurate audio across an extended range.
- Enhanced frequency response delivers accurate audio across an extended range
- Collapsible design for convenience
- Impedance, power handling and sensitivity optimised for professional and personal audio devices
- Cable secured to ear cup by bayonet clip for a reliable connection
- 1 - HPAQA1 Threaded ¼” gold plated adapter
- 1 - HPACA1 Detachable coiled cable
- 1 - HPACP1 Carrying pouch
Shure Tech Portal
Complete product documentation, technical support materials, software and firmware, and other tools and resources for all Shure products, in one place.Sign In
SRH240A Professional Quality Headphones
Perfect for general listening, offering excellent sound reproduction and comfort.
SRH840 Professional Monitoring Headphones
Optimized for studio recording and critical listening, with rich bass, clear mid-range, and extended highs.
SRH940 Professional Reference Headphones
Premium headphones for professional audio engineers and in-studio talent.