The Shure MXW6 is a boundary microphone transmitter compatible with Microflex Wireless Systems. With a low-profile design available in black or white and cardioid or omnidirectional polar pattern options, the MXW6 allows flexible placement with excellent audio capture on any surface in front of one or multiple speakers. All Microflex Wireless transmitters deliver pristine audio quality, intelligent wireless performance, encrypted transmission, and advanced rechargeability for conferencing and presentation applications.
- Available in two colors with two different polar patterns:
- MXW6/O: Black, Omnidirectonal ( R183B capsule)
- MXW6W/O: White, Omnidirectonal ( R183B capsule)
- MXW6/C: Black, Cardioid (R185B capsule)
- MXW6W/C: White, Cardioid (R185B capsule)
- Wide frequency response: Full range audio for clear voice transmission
- Microflex capsules: Well known and trusted Microflex sound signature
- Bi-directional wireless: Enables return channel audio and real time remote control of all wireless microphone settings
- Earphone output: Listen to audio from a return channel for translation, cueing, or program material
- Concealed power switch: Prevents accidental powering off
- Programmable mute button: Customise local or remote muting behavior per application, with options including push-to-talk, push-to-mute, and external control
- Encrypted wireless: AES 256-bit encryption for secure transmission
- Wide working range: Reliable wireless coverage extends up to 160 feet (50 meters)
- Out of range alert: Emits beeping sound when range limit is exceeded
- Easy wireless linking: Assign the microphone to an Access Point channel by simply docking it in a Networked Charging Station and pressing “link”
- Advanced Li-ion batteries: Smart lithium-ion internal batteries provide up to 9 hours of continuous use, charge to full in 2 hours, and enable remote monitoring over the network of remaining runtime and charge status in hours and minutes
- Standby mode: Enabled remotely during periods of inactivity to significantly extend battery life when not in use
- Low-battery LED: Visually alerts when there is 30 minutes of charge remaining
- USB charging: Connects to any standard USB power source for “always on” usage
MXWAPT2 Access Point Transceiver
2-channel wireless access point transceiver that assigns clean frequencies to wireless microphones for conferencing.
MXWAPT4 Access Point Transceiver
4-channel wireless access point transceiver that assigns clean frequencies to wireless microphones for conferencing.
MXWAPT8 Access Point Transceiver
8-channel wireless access point transceiver that assigns clean frequencies to wireless microphones for conferencing.
Shure Tech Portal
Complete product documentation, technical support materials, software and firmware, and other tools and resources for all Shure products, in one place.Sign In
Hybrid bodypack transmitter offers compatibility with Microflex Wireless systems and includes input jack, and a belt clip for conferencing.
Handheld Transmitter with Beta 58A Capsule
Includes a Beta 58A and Microflex Wireless MXW2 Handheld Transmitter for vivid, lifelike sound in presentation and conferencing applications.
Handheld Transmitter with SM58 Capsule
Includes the MXW2 Handheld Transmitter and SM58 capsule for presentation and conferencing applications.
Handheld Transmitter with SM86 Capsule
Includes the MXW2 Handheld Transmitter and SM86 capsule for presentation and conferencing applications.
Handheld Transmitter with VP68 Capsule
Includes the MXW2 Handheld Transmitter and VP68 capsule for presentation and conferencing applications.
Desktop Base Gooseneck Transmitter
Desktop base gooseneck transmitter offers compatibility with Microflex Wireless systems and a stylish design to complement any conference setting.
Audio Network Interface
Audio network interface streamlines Microflex Wireless connectivity to conference room AV systems over 4 channels.
Audio Network Interface
Audio network interface streamlines Microflex Wireless connectivity to conference room AV systems over 8 channels.
Established as the leading business institution in the UK, the University of Surrey has over 125 years of experience and commitment to first-rate academic activity, and are passionate about turning the new knowledge they generate into practical innovations that improve people’s lives.
Doctors of BC is the association that represents 95% of all doctors in British Columbia. At its Vancouver office, the association hosts up to 45 meetings each month with participants either fully engaged onsite or spread out across the province participating via teleconference.
Hamburg’s Humboldtstrasse is home to the newly constructed headquarters of the local Association of Statutory Health Insurance (SHI) Physicians — that is, practitioners who, like most doctors in Germany, derive part of their income from payments made by the mandatory national private health insurance providers.