Networked Charging Station
8-port networked charging station charges handheld, bodypack, and boundary transmitters and gooseneck bases. Features include charge status indicators, charge status monitoring, easy transmitter linking, and overcharge protection for battery damage.
- Versatile microphone docking: Each station accepts all Microflex Wireless transmitters
- Charge status indicators: 5-segment LED’s on the unit display charge status individually for every docked microphone
- Remote charge status monitoring: Ethernet connection to the system enables remote monitoring of battery charge status in hours and minutes via the control software or third party control systems
- Easy transmitter linking: Assign docked wireless microphones to channels on an Access Point Transceiver by simply pressing “link”
- Rapid charge times: Reaches 50% charge in one hour and fully charges transmitters in two hours
- Overcharge protection: Smart recharging circuitry safeguards against battery damage and extends life cycles
Shure Tech Portal
Complete product documentation, technical support materials, software and firmware, and other tools and resources for all Shure products, in one place.Sign In
Software & Firmware
Shure Update Utility streamlines the process of updating the firmware and software of compatible Shure products. Features include Windows and Apple operating system support and the ability to update hardware for various Shure products and systems.
Find An Answer
Handheld Transmitter with SM58 Capsule
Includes the MXW2 Handheld Transmitter and SM58 capsule for presentation and conferencing applications.
Handheld Transmitter with SM86 Capsule
Includes the MXW2 Handheld Transmitter and SM86 capsule for presentation and conferencing applications.
Handheld Transmitter with VP68 Capsule
Includes the MXW2 Handheld Transmitter and VP68 capsule for presentation and conferencing applications.
Desktop Base Gooseneck Transmitter
Desktop base gooseneck transmitter offers compatibility with Microflex Wireless systems and a stylish design to complement any conference setting.
Hybrid bodypack transmitter offers compatibility with Microflex Wireless systems and includes input jack, and a belt clip for conferencing.
Handheld Transmitter with Beta 58A Capsule
Includes a Beta 58A and Microflex Wireless MXW2 Handheld Transmitter for vivid, lifelike sound in presentation and conferencing applications.
Boundary transmitter offers a low-profile design and cardioid or omnidirectional polar pattern options for conferencing and presentation applications.
Two-Channel Networked Charging Station
2-port networked charging station allows handheld, bodypack, and boundary transmitters to charge in 1 port for each.
Networked Charging Station
4-port networked charging station charges handheld, bodypack, and boundary transmitters and gooseneck bases.
Major international mooting competition goes virtual amid COVID restrictions, enabled by technology partners Zoom, Shure and Huddly.
Founded in 1906 in Lille, the EDHEC Business School is one of Europe’s top 15 business schools. World renowned in finance, the school distinguishes itself with 2 innovation centres and more than 180 world-class professors and researchers.
Shure Microflex® Wireless Offers an Elegant Conferencing Solution at the DOGA Foundation