Condenser Microphone with Switchable Polar Pattern
Condenser microphone that captures extraordinary vocal detail due to its switchable hypercardioid and subcardioid patterns. It features exceptional consistency across all frequencies, a dual Mylar diaphragm, a shock mount, and multiple color options.
Engineered to exacting standards, featuring Class A transformerless preamplifier circuitry for transparent sound capture and dual gold-layered diaphragms that reveal every nuance and subtlety and an advanced suspension shock mount virtually eliminates handling noise.
KSM9 microphones, including the KSM9HS, offer exceptional consistency across all frequencies, providing more gain before feedback, while decreasing proximity effect. Shure Axient™ and UHF-R® Wireless Systems feature KSM9 wireless cartridges (in champagne or black finishes)as the premier choice in handheld wireless microphone options. KSM9 microphones are built to exacting Shure endurance standards, renowned worldwide and proven night after night, center stage.
- Exceptional consistency across all frequencies, providing more gain before feedback, while decreasing proximity effect.
- Dual gold layered, low-mass Mylar® diaphragm design
- Switchable polar patterns (hypercardioid and subcardioid)
- Advanced suspension shock mount
- Premium electronic components including Class A transformerless preamplifier circuitry
- Gold-plated internal and external connectors, including XLR Output Durable aluminum housing
- Full-range frequency response (50Hz to 20kHz)
- Wired and wireless options
- Available as Axient™ and UHF-R® wireless handheld transmitter SKUs
- Black finish (wired), black and champagne finishes (wireless capsules)
- 1 - AK9C Zipped Carrying Case for KSM9HS
- 1 - A25E Stand Adapter
- 1 - 95A2050 5/8" to 3/8" Thread Adapter
Shure Tech Portal
Complete product documentation, technical support materials, software and firmware, and other tools and resources for all Shure products, in one place.Sign In
Find An Answer
Vocal microphone provides warm, accurate sound due to its supercardioid polar pattern.
Vocal microphone delivers a smooth, tailored response for a warm, natural sound.
Dual-Voice Ribbon Microphone
Dual-voice ribbon microphone features resilience at extreme SPLs and increased durability, and consists of a swivel mount, and protective case.
Cardioid vocal microphone offers an extended high frequency response and rugged construction to withstand the rigors of touring.
Large Dual-Diaphragm Microphone
Dual-diaphragm cardioid microphone delivers exceptionally smooth proximity control and ultra-wide dynamic range.
Dualdyne Cardioid Dynamic Vocal Microphone
Cardioid dynamic vocal microphone redefines dynamic microphone technology as the first high-end dual-diaphragm dynamic handheld microphone.