Microphone for Harmonica
Harmonica microphone is the first choice of microphone for blues harmonica players. Known as the "Green Bullet", it features a volume control knob and its base allows the user to make adjustments to suit their needs during live performances.
The 520DX features a volume control knob at the base of the microphone that allows users to make adjustments to suit their needs during live performance. An attached cable with a standard 1/4-inch plug allows the microphone to be connected to a high-impedance device.
What is this microphone best suited to?
The Shure 520DX has predominately been used for the harmonica, but can also be used for distinct, lo-fi vocals
- Volume control knob allows users to adjust the volume to fit each musical situation
- Rugged, dynamic cartridge with improved response
- High-impedance, omnidirectional
- Supplied with 1/4 inch connector
- Cable length 6.1 m (20 ft)
- Frequency response 100 to 5,000 Hz
Shure Tech Portal
Complete product documentation, technical support materials, software and firmware, and other tools and resources for all Shure products, in one place.Sign In