P10T Wireless Transmitter
Shure’s P10T is a networkable, full-rack, dual-channel wireless transmitter used in conjunction with the P10R Wireless Bodypack Receiver as part of the PSM® 1000 Personal Monitor System. The P10T Wireless Transmitter combines state-of-the-art technology with touring-grade features for professional monitoring applications of any size with no room for error. It offers a 72 MHz to 80 MHz tuning bandwidth, networked remote control via Wireless Workbench® software, advanced rechargeability options, and PSM® 900 backwards compatibility.
Touring-Grade Design and Performance
- Full-rack, dual-channel wireless transmitter in an all-metal chassis provides touring-grade performance
- Networked control via Ethernet connection vastly simplifies setup for high channel counts and enables remote control via Wireless Workbench software
- Internal power supply with IEC in/out ports enables easy power chaining in the rack
Robust RF Performance and Networked Control
- Up to 80 MHz tuning bandwidth provides flexibility in today’s crowded and unpredictable RF environments
- Exceptional transmitter linearity vastly reduces frequency intermodulation and allows up to 39 compatible channels per frequency range
- Networked frequency coordination simplifies setup for high channel counts.
- IR sync enables you to send the identified frequencies and spectrum plot to the P10T transmitter directly
- Ethernet connectivity facilitates the programming of compatible frequency assignments from one transmitter to every other P10T transmitter on the network for vastly simplified and streamlined setup
- Spectrum display provides a front-panel spectrum plot with selectable zoom
Advanced Setup and Operation
Full compatibility with Wireless Workbench and ShurePlus™ Channels software provides advanced RF spectrum plotting, comprehensive frequency coordination, and live monitoring and adjustment of transmitter settings, including:
- RF mute enable/disable
- RF output power adjustments
- Aux/line level
- Audio input level
- Channel/device name edit
Exceptional Audio Quality
- Patented Audio Reference Companding offers natural and transparent sound
Shure Tech Portal
Complete product documentation, technical support materials, software and firmware, and other tools and resources for all Shure products, in one place.Sign In
Software & Firmware
Shure Update Utility streamlines the process of updating the firmware and software of compatible Shure products. Features include Windows and Apple operating system support and the ability to update hardware for various Shure products and systems.
Wireless Workbench is our free software for audio professionals that puts a full suite of RF spectrum management tools in one place to give you full command of your compatible wireless devices. Guarantee that you are prepared to succeed in any RF environment – no matter the location.
ShurePlus Channels enables remote, real-time precision monitoring and control of Shure wireless systems. Features include audio metering, RF indicator, ShowLink signal strength, and frequency assignments with band, group, and channel information.
2018 ACM Awards selects Axient Digital wireless to defeat technical challenges of live Las Vegas broadcast
The 2018 ACM Awards were held in the MGM Grand Garden Arena in Las Vegas, with a reputation as one of the city’s more challenging RF venues.
The stakes were high for more than just the boxers during the May 2, 2015 fight between Floyd Mayweather, Jr. and Manny Pacquiao. Televised live, the pay-per-view event was a rare collaboration between Showtime and HBO, and both networks expected technical perfection. Handling the selection, deployment, and coordination of wireless microphones, IEMs, and intercoms for the event was the team from Soundtronics, led by Mark Barbuti.