MOTIV™ Mobile Recording App
ShurePlus MOTIV mobile recording app offers recording, monitoring, and control with all Shure MOTIV Digital Microphones and recording solutions. Include metering, equalization, and compression, wind noise reduction, improved UI, and a new editor.
Lavalier Microphone for Smartphone or Tablet
Omnidirectional condenser microphone connects to portable devices for interviews, videography, and more with superior acoustic clarity.
MOTIV™ MVi Digital Audio Interface
Digital audio interface connects a professional XLR microphone or 6.3mm instrument output to a computer or mobile device.
iOS Digital Stereo Condenser Microphone
Digital Stereo condenser microphone replaces field recorders with the ability to record audio on the go directly onto an iOS device.
Digital Large-Diaphragm Condenser Microphone
Digital large-diaphragm condenser microphone replaces field recorders with the ability to record audio on the go directly onto an iOS device.
Digital Condenser Microphone
Digital condenser microphone records high-quality audio and is supported by the ShurePlus MOTIV app to enable mixing and sharing on iOS platforms.
MV88+ Video Kit
Premium digital stereo condenser microphone for mobile high-fidelity video and audio recording. For astonishing audio, anywhere.
Shure Tech Portal
Complete product documentation, technical support materials, software and firmware, and other tools and resources for all Shure products, in one place.Sign In
Version 188.8.131.52(ShurePlus MOTIV - Android)
Version 3.0.0(ShurePlus MOTIV - iOS)
- Apple Watch Control
- 'Recently Deleted' folder
- Bug fixes
- A small percentage of users may receive a numerical error message while recording, such as “-1” or “66570.” These messages occur when there was an error writing to the device and are related to Apple’s new file system (APFS). One of these errors can occur even if your device has plenty of remaining storage. We recommend clearing up your device storage from the Settings screen, and if that doesn’t resolve the issues, doing a full restore from iTunes, consisting of backing up your device, wiping/restoring to factory settings, and restoring from the backup.
- If you monitor your recordings with Bluetooth earphones, you may hear artifacts, such as noise, while monitoring. If this occurs, we recommend changing the sample rate of your recordings. Some products may produce artifacts at 44.1 kHz, while others may do so for 48 kHz recordings. Please keep in mind that even if you hear artifacts while monitoring, they will not be present in the recordings themselves.
- When connected to iPad Pro via a USB-C cable, the MV88+ will pass audio and gain can be adjusted. However, the MOTIV apps will only display ‘external mic’, and the settings screen will not be available. Shure recommends using another device to configure the settings before using with iPad Pro. No adjustments can be made in real time (except gain) on the Shure MOTIV apps when using an iPad Pro.
- MV88+ User Guide
- MV88 User Guide
- Frequently asked questions
- This app is compatible with iOS 11.3 or later. We can’t ensure compatibility or full feature functionality with older operating systems. Please report problems and submit general feedback through the app (About > Feedback)
- Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch