ShurePlus™ MOTIV features an easy-to-use interface and quick navigation that allows access to selectable DSP preset modes that optimize gain, stereo width, polar pattern, equalization, and compression to match your recording and editing needs.
The app also is a convenient and reliable stand-alone tool for high-quality recording and editing.
What’s new in Version 2.0:
- Edit your recordings using trim or split options that include adjustable fade curves and markers
- Improved design and interface with fewer menus to navigate, making it faster and easier to complete tasks
- Enhanced metering: more fluid display, and red indicator of input signal clipping so you can see and respond to it more quickly
ShurePlus MOTIV how-to videos:
Get the most out of the app using the tips in our blog post:
Make real-time adjustments to the MV88 iOS Digital Stereo Condenser Microphone:
- Polar pattern selection (stereo, cardioid, bidirectional, raw mid-side)
- Adjustable stereo width (60, 75, 90, 105, 120, 135 degrees)
- Wind noise reduction: Low-frequency cutoff filter to eliminate rumble caused by environmental noise
- Left-right channel swap: Flips the left and right audio channels to match video that is recorded when the microphone is reversed in certain phone/tablet positions.
- Record uncompressed audio at multiple bit depths/sample rates
- 36 dB of adjustable gain for MOTIV microphones
- High-resolution metering
- Preset modes to automatically adjust gain, equalization, and compression
- 5-band equalizer
- Edit recordings using trim or split options and adjustable fade curves and markers
- Share files via email, text, iTunes, Airdrop and Dropbox
- Save to compressed formats (ALAC, AAC 96, 128, 256)
- Save your audio recording as video
How to export or share recordings from the Motiv app in iTunes
Connect your device to the computer and open iTunes. Click on the iPhone icon, and select ...
ShurePlus Motiv App recording file type
The Shure Plus Motiv app records only WAV files: 44.1kHz/16 bit or 48kHz/24 bit. Af...
MOTIV Products - General Information
Jan. 6, 2015- Shure introduced MOTIV™ digital products, a new plug-and-play microphone l...
RMCE-LTG Compatibility with Motiv - Recording Button Disabled
On some iOS devices, when the MOTIV App is launched with the RMCE-LTG is plugged in, if the MO...
Export or delete multiple files from Motiv
As you view "My Recordings," there is a "Select" option at the top left of...
Files Not Saved In Motiv
After receiving a number of reports of this particular anomaly with certain iOS device users, ...
Instructional articles, guides, demos and more! Our experts offer industry-proven tips and tricks to help you get the most from your gear.
Service & Repair
Detailed policy information regarding customer service numbers, service modifications, and replacement parts.