Software de Gerenciamento de Conferências SW6000
O software SW6000 Conference Management fornece configuração, controle, gerenciamento e personalização de conferências e reuniões. Inclui extenso controle de votação, suporte completo a idiomas e configuração de agenda com documentos vinculados e links da web.
How It Works
MXC with SW6000 software scales to meet the needs of city councils that meet once a month, organizations that hold offsite meetings, and legislatures with intricate meeting protocols. SW6000 provides end to end capabilities that fit your requirements.
Why It’s Better
Everything at your fingertips
The chairman or administrator can control and monitor all aspects of the meeting from one interface.
Join the conversation
Intuitive, programming-free LED mute sync functionality with leading third party software codecs including Zoom and Microsoft Skype for Business.
Offering a robust package to control meetings, operators can configure connections between rooms to external audio recording or streaming equipment and video displays.
Match YOUR meeting style
Personalized software to meet your unique requirements accommodating your organizations laws, protocols or traditions.
- Meeting Administration: Create meetings with multi-level agendas, set meeting modes / options, and create or select from a range of reports on meeting details.
- Speaker Management: Control conference microphones, speaking order, speech time, and name handling.
- Participant Identification: Create and maintain detailed information on participants and their roles / permissions, login procedures (PIN code or NFC card, etc.), messaging functions, and multi-language support requirements.
- Voting & Polling: Select from a full range of parliamentary voting options, including 2 / 3 / or 5 button, secret mode, attendance check, quorum, etc.
- Information Display: Configure external video screens (inside or outside meeting room) that show agenda, speak / request list, vote results, messages, or other meeting information.
- Controls and Interfaces: Set up interpretation parameters, connection to multiple rooms, import / export of agenda and participant information, as well as configuration of components
Suporte ao Cliente
Manual do Usuário e Specs
Version 6.10.14 for CU 6105, CU 6110, or DIS-CCU (License 1.7)
- This software release can be used to make new SW6000 installations or upgrade all previous SW6000 installed versions; however it cannot be used to upgrade systems using CU 6005, CU 6010 or CU 6011 Central Units
- This version is compatible with SW6000 Software License file v1.7 only
- No new SW6000 license is needed if upgrading from SW6000 v6.0.xxx or later versions
- A new SW6000 license is needed if upgrading from SW6000 v5.8.xxx or previous versions
- Support for MXCIC C-channel
- Interpretation control support for MXCIC
- Include control of multiple interpreter devices on the same screen
- Agenda icons updated
- Support for MXCIC C-Channel
- The application now indicates the correct CDA display in the display screen after users press the 'Prepare meeting' button
- Fixed an issue where an exception occurred when the CUA window was resized
- Meeting variables are now cleared when a vote is cancelled
- No longer uses a default configuration at meeting start/stop when none is selected
- Fixed a problem where there was an unstable connection when another CDA is shut down
- Fixed an error in formatting in 'Total Vote Result' window
- Users can now cancel report generation if data is not present
- Voting reports have been corrected for ‘No login’ type meetings
- Update button is now activated after editing groups in the grid for participant table
- It’s no longer possible to create reply configurations without a name
- The Date filter in ‘Default participant seat table’ now works as expected
- Subject vote report in No login mode no longer shows the wrong results
- Fixed an issue where an error message appeared when clicking the ‘Replace unit’ or ‘Mic scan’ button in Setup | Conference units window
- Fixed an issue where the Pre-request to speak list shown for an agenda subject was sometimes empty even though a pre-request existed
- Fixed an issue where importing participants to the participant table failed
- Operational buttons are no longer disabled after updating the name sign page.
- Users are now able to import 1,000 Agenda subjects
- Fixed an issue where speech time was not sent to CCU when CUI reconnected
- Users are now able to install a database using the ‘Remove All’ button during installation
- Added a fix for updating the ‘Delegate List History’
- To operate MXC devices with SW6000 version 6.9, the minimum firmware version is 8.5.1.