Software de Gerenciamento de Conferências SW6000
O software SW6000 Conference Management fornece configuração, controle, gerenciamento e personalização de conferências e reuniões. Inclui extenso controle de votação, suporte completo a idiomas e configuração de agenda com documentos vinculados e links da web.
MXC with SW6000 software scales to meet the needs of city councils that meet once a month, organizations that hold offsite meetings, and legislatures with intricate meeting protocols. SW6000 provides end to end capabilities that fit your requirements.
Everything at your fingertips
The chairman or administrator can control and monitor all aspects of the meeting from one interface.
Join the conversation
Intuitive, programming-free LED mute sync functionality with leading third party software codecs including Zoom and Microsoft Skype for Business.
Offering a robust package to control meetings, operators can configure connections between rooms to external audio recording or streaming equipment and video displays.
Match YOUR meeting style
Personalized software to meet your unique requirements accommodating your organizations laws, protocols or traditions.
- Meeting Administration: Create meetings with multi-level agendas, set meeting modes / options, and create or select from a range of reports on meeting details.
- Speaker Management: Control conference microphones, speaking order, speech time, and name handling.
- Participant Identification: Create and maintain detailed information on participants and their roles / permissions, login procedures (PIN code or NFC card, etc.), messaging functions, and multi-language support requirements.
- Voting & Polling: Select from a full range of parliamentary voting options, including 2 / 3 / or 5 button, secret mode, attendance check, quorum, etc.
- Information Display: Configure external video screens (inside or outside meeting room) that show agenda, speak / request list, vote results, messages, or other meeting information.
- Controls and Interfaces: Set up interpretation parameters, connection to multiple rooms, import / export of agenda and participant information, as well as configuration of components
Unidade de Controle Central DIS-CCU
Unidade de controle central para uso com as unidades de conferência e de discussão séries MXC, 5900 ou 6000.
Suporte ao Cliente
Shure Tech Portal
Documentação completa de produtos, materiais de suporte técnico, software, firmware e outras ferramentas e recursos para todos os produtos Shure, tudo em um só lugar.Registrar-se
Manual do Usuário
- This software version is used for new SW6000 installations or to update all previous SW6000 installed versions using DIS-CCU Central Unit (CU 6005, CU 6010, CU 6011. CU 6105, CU 6110 and CU 5905 are not supported)
- This version is compatible with SW6000 Software License file v1.7 only
- No new SW6000 license is needed if updating from SW6000 v6.0.xxx or later versions
- A new SW6000 license is needed if updating from SW6000 v5.8.xxx or previous versions
- Using manual speech time with a chairperson set to have no speech time ‘no speech time limit’, the manual speech time is removed, if the chairperson is switched on/off
- If speech time is in use and paused from the speech time control – the last speaker list is cleared.
- Using the CUA Microphones screen with Speech Time extension control open. If user selects a delegate on the speaker list and use the speech time extension control to alter speech time for the delegate, the selection on the speakers list will jump to the topmost user in the list
- Webservice – the start/stop meeting data does not contain a web_id even when one has been supplied during a webservice ‘PrepareMeeting’ call.
- Editing users in the user table and adding a group while editing a user does not add the group to the database.
- To operate MXC devices with SW6000 version 9.3, see the following list of minimum software and firmware versions:
- MXC firmware release 9.2 or later
Casos de Sucesso
Democracia e Transparência em Foco. A Câmara Municipal de Itatiba Investe no Moderno Sistema de Conferência da Shure
Com o suporte da Shure, a Câmara Municipal de Itatiba instalou um sistema de conferência DSC6000 comandado pelo software SW6000, para tornar mais dinâmicas as sessões e permite acompanhamento do público em tempo real.
The famous City Hall of Gdansk needed a system to improve the quality of the city council's public sessions.
Straubing-Bogen District Council (known in German as the Landratsamt) needed a new conferencing system for its main debating chamber, one that matched the latest technical requirements and standards.