Software de Gerenciamento de Conferências SW6000
O software SW6000 Conference Management fornece configuração, controle, gerenciamento e personalização de conferências e reuniões. Inclui extenso controle de votação, suporte completo a idiomas e configuração de agenda com documentos vinculados e links da web.
MXC with SW6000 software scales to meet the needs of city councils that meet once a month, organizations that hold offsite meetings, and legislatures with intricate meeting protocols. SW6000 provides end to end capabilities that fit your requirements.
Everything at your fingertips
The chairman or administrator can control and monitor all aspects of the meeting from one interface.
Join the conversation
Intuitive, programming-free LED mute sync functionality with leading third party software codecs including Zoom and Microsoft Skype for Business.
Offering a robust package to control meetings, operators can configure connections between rooms to external audio recording or streaming equipment and video displays.
Match YOUR meeting style
Personalized software to meet your unique requirements accommodating your organizations laws, protocols or traditions.
- Meeting Administration: Create meetings with multi-level agendas, set meeting modes / options, and create or select from a range of reports on meeting details.
- Speaker Management: Control conference microphones, speaking order, speech time, and name handling.
- Participant Identification: Create and maintain detailed information on participants and their roles / permissions, login procedures (PIN code or NFC card, etc.), messaging functions, and multi-language support requirements.
- Voting & Polling: Select from a full range of parliamentary voting options, including 2 / 3 / or 5 button, secret mode, attendance check, quorum, etc.
- Information Display: Configure external video screens (inside or outside meeting room) that show agenda, speak / request list, vote results, messages, or other meeting information.
- Controls and Interfaces: Set up interpretation parameters, connection to multiple rooms, import / export of agenda and participant information, as well as configuration of components
Suporte ao Cliente
Shure Tech Portal
Documentação completa de produtos, materiais de suporte técnico, software, firmware e outras ferramentas e recursos para todos os produtos Shure, tudo em um só lugar.Registrar-se
Manual do Usuário e Specs
- This software version is used for new SW6000 installations or to update all previous SW6000 installed versions using DIS-CCU Central Unit (CU 6005, CU 6010, CU 6011. CU 6105, CU 6110 and CU 5905 is not supported)
- This version is compatible with SW6000 Software License file v1.7 only
- No new SW6000 license is needed if updating from SW6000 v6.0.xxx or later versions
- A new SW6000 license is needed if updating from SW6000 v5.8.xxx or previous versions
- No new features are introduced in this version. Please refer to the release notes for version 9.0.12 for details about new features in version 9.0
- Individual voting results are shown in the CDA when secret voting is selected
- Customer-inserted Mimic icons in voting configuration are switched
- When a secret vote is performed on the CUA, it is not indicated in the buttons that a vote has been cast
- The 'Cancel' voting button is not available even if it is configured in voting config
- To operate MXC devices with SW6000 version 9.0, see the following list of minimum software and firmware versions:
- MXC firmware release 9.0