FP5 – Portable FP Wireless Receiver
Portable FP wireless receiver offers a lightweight, durable, battery-powered option for on-camera mounting. Features include Shure-patented Audio Reference Companding, Automatic Frequency Selection, and Automatic Transmitter Set-Up.
- Shure patented Audio Reference Companding for crystal-clear audio
- Automatic Frequency Selection locates an open frequency at the touch of a button
- Automatic Transmitter Setup instantly syncs the transmitter to the receiver frequency
- Power LED with low battery indicator
- RF LED indicates transmitter sync when illuminated
- 24 MHz bandwidth
- Up to 14 compatible systems simultaneously
- Powered by 2AA batteries – no power cord required
- Receiver output level control manages output to camera/mixer
- TA3F cable output to either XLR or 1/8” connectors (included)
- Diversity antennas for consistent reception of signal transmission
- Rugged and lightweight Shure construction
- Camera Shoe Mount (included)
Shure Tech Portal
Complete product documentation, technical support materials, software and firmware, and other tools and resources for all Shure products, in one place.Sign In
UR5 Portable UHF-R Wireless Receiver
Bodypack transmitter offers a lightweight and durable design, for use with TA4F-connection microphones including lavaliers and headsets.
Plug-on Transmitter for FP Wireless
FP plug-on transmitter offers compatibility with virtually any XLR dynamic microphone and battery-powered condenser microphones.