Audio Processing Software
Introducing IntelliMix Room, software-based audio processing for AV conferencing. With no DSP hardware required, installs are simpler and meeting spaces, cleaner with vastly improved audio
When multiple people join a videoconference call from multiple locations, audio problems can combine to cause major headaches. Rather than adding complicated DSP hardware to an already messy AV stack, IntelliMix Room is software that deploys directly to in-room PCs. Echoes are erased and background noise is silenced, and audio quality improves dramatically.
High quality crystal clear sound is no longer confined to C-suite spaces. Whether it’s a workhorse conference room or informal huddle area, the ease of installing software-based audio processing grant unparalleled sound to rooms of every size—backed by decades of Shure DSP and sound engineering expertise.
A downloadable DSP eliminates the needs for a dedicated AV rack. And by utilizing software rather than hardware, costs are reduced, and meeting spaces are kept clear of clutter. Together with simpler installation and deployment, setting up 1,000 rooms in 90 days is more possible than ever.
Audio Processing Software
IntelliMix® Room the first audio processing software fully optimized for Shure conferencing microphones. Simply download and deploy to in-room Windows 10 devices, and bring conferencing into the future.
IntelliMix® Room is compatible with the following Shure systems: Microflex® Advance™, Microflex® Wireless, and Microflex® Complete Wireless.
• Licensed DSP software optimized for Shure Microphones
• Runs on Windows 10 in-room PCs
• Makes the computer a Dante endpoint
• Shure Audio Encryption
IntelliMix® Room Videos
Ceiling Array Microphone
The new MXA910 with IntelliMix® represents the next evolution in the Microflex® Advance™ Ceiling Array Microphone platform.
Table Array Microphone
Table array microphone utilizes Steerable Coverage technology to capture pristine audio around conferencing tables of various sizes and shapes.
Linear Array Microphone
The linear form factor of the MXA710 with IntelliMix® allows for placement virtually anywhere in a meeting space, including on a wall, around a display, ceiling, or into a conference room table.
Microflex™ MXN5W-C Networked Loudspeaker
Configurable PoE-powered mute button accessory designed for Shure networked audio products
Shure Tech Portal
Complete product documentation, technical support materials, software and firmware, and other tools and resources for all Shure products, in one place.Sign In
- Software update improvements that allow the user to check for updates to IntelliMix Room software directly from the IntelliMix Room Tray Application
- Acoustic Echo Cancellation (AEC) improvements that allow for the use of reinforcement systems with longer latencies, without causing AEC problems or audio artifacts
- Addition of a “report a problem” button within the IntelliMix Room Tray Application that allows users to easily send diagnostic logs to Shure if needed
- Support for the MXA710 linear array, MXN5-C Networked Loudspeaker, and MXA MUTE Network Button
- Addition of some licensing command string properties
- Support for Windows 10 version 2004 (Build 19041)
- Addition of a licensing network interface (NIC) selection option during the installation process
- PC I/O “None” selection was added to Designer Software as a configuration option for IntelliMix Room PC Input and Output
- Resolved issues with the installation of the Virtual Audio Driver
- Resolved issues where the IntelliMix Room Tray Application would not automatically run
- Resolved an issue where changing the channel count of an installation did not reset the Dante output channel names
- Resolved a Shure Audio Encryption issue where channels without established Dante audio routes displayed a "key error"
- Improved localization of the IntelliMix Room Tray Application
- Resolved an issue around changing the channel count of an activated IntelliMix Room instance.
- The use of packet scanning security software may cause audio performance issues with IntelliMix Room.
- Presets saved in IntelliMix V2.0 cannot be utilized with IntelliMix Room V1.0.
- In order to transition from a trial license to a paid license before trial expiration, the IntelliMix Room endpoint must be deactivated and reactivated. Otherwise, the entire trial license term will be used before utilizing the paid license.
- When using Dante Domain Manager (DDM) and the permissions configuration for the devicefor the device is set to “prevent”are set to read only or the DDM server is offline, you can still upgrade IntelliMix Room.
- Changing the System Name of the host computer after installation of IntelliMix Room also changes the Dante Device name, as seen in Dante Controller. The Shure device name stays the same. This does not affect device performance and can be ignored.
- Discovery of IntelliMix Room within Designer software can take up to 5 minutes if IntelliMix Room is restarted without internet access.
- Ensure that the system/device name of the computer running IntelliMix Room is unique and abides by Microsoft’s recommendation of 15 characters or less. IntelliMix Room relies on this unique name for proper Shure and Dante network operation.
- It’s been seen that IntelliMix Room can utilize more resources on specific computer models (Dell XPS Laptops)
- Certain Bluetooth devices may not persist in the PC Input/Output device dropdown selection after a restart of the computer. Audio will still pass.
- When using IntelliMix Room, Designer may show a red dot and invalid software version for that device after installation. Close and re-open Designer or reboot the machine running IntelliMix Room to fix the issue
- User Guide
- Installation and Deployment Guide
- Quick Start Guide
- IMX Room 2.0 is compatible with the following software and firmware versions:
- Designer 4.2
- MXA910 4.2.18
- MXA310 4.2.18
- MXA710 1.0.5
- MXA MUTE 1.0.8
- P300 4.2.4
- ANIUSB-MATRIX 4.2.19
- ANI22 4.2.18
- ANI4IN 4.2.18
- ANI4OUT 4.2.18
- Microflex Wireless 8.0.3
Get More Info
Contact us to receive personalized information specific to your needs.