Audio Network Interface
Audio network interface streamlines Microflex Wireless connectivity to conference room AV systems over 8 channels to enable easy set-up. Features include corporate uplink mode and Dante networking to transport low-latency digital audio.
- Analog connections: 4 or 8 block connector channel outputs, with 1 or 2 block connector inputs (model dependent)
- Four port gigabit switch: Optimized port configurations for connection to the Access Point Transceiver and Networked Charging Stations, third party control systems, and corporate networks
- Ethernet connectivity: Send audio and control signals over long cable runs of up to 300 feet or anywhere over a corporate network
- Power over Ethernet: Port 1 of the rear panel switch supplies power over Ethernet to the Access Point Transceiver for simplified installation
- Corporate uplink mode: Link to the corporate network for remote control of system settings while keeping audio off the network for security and to reduce bandwidth
- Front panel controls: Mute or solo channels and set input/output levels easily from the front panel
- PC/Mac software control: Access the Microflex Wireless Control Software from a networked computer for input/output levels and port configuration
- Dante™ networking: Transports low latency digital audio received from wireless microphones over Ethernet to any other Dante-equipped device
- Headphone output: Solo audio signal on any channel
Shure Tech Portal
Complete product documentation, technical support materials, software and firmware, and other tools and resources for all Shure products, in one place.Sign In
Software & Firmware
Shure Update Utility streamlines the process of updating the firmware and software of compatible Shure products. Features include Windows and Apple operating system support and the ability to update hardware for various Shure products and systems.
Shure Web Device Discovery displays all Shure devices featuring embedded web servers on the same network as the computer. Features include Windows and Apple operating system support and compatibility with various Shure systems.
Founded in 1906 in Lille, the EDHEC Business School is one of Europe’s top 15 business schools. World renowned in finance, the school distinguishes itself with 2 innovation centres and more than 180 world-class professors and researchers.
Vives University College, in Flanders, Belgium, employs more than 1200 staff and has more than 13,000 students situated across five campuses in West Flanders: in Bruges, Courtray, Ostend, Roulers and Thourout.
When BIRA, the Belgian Institute for Space Aeronomy, needed to upgrade their AV facilities – AUVICOM turned to Shure Distribution Benelux for an installed audio system.