For Shure Discussion System Products
Keep your conference system performing at its best with the latest easy-to-use and free-to-download firmware packages. These downloads include Firmware Update Utility which helps you update compatible Shure products (MXC, DDS5900, and DCS6000) while managing all of your device firmware. The MXC Firmware Update Utility (FUU) is bundled with the firmware download on the Shure website. Use this program to keep your system updated to the latest firmware version, or to upload image files to compatible conference units. For any questions see the MXC User Guide or contact support for assistance.
Digital Conference System
From a 20-person board meeting to an international assembly of thousands, the Microflex® Complete conference system keeps the conversation productive.
DIS-CCU Central Control Unit
Central control unit for use with MXC-series, 5900-series, or 6000-series conference and discussion units.
Shure Tech Portal
Complete product documentation, technical support materials, software and firmware, and other tools and resources for all Shure products, in one place.Sign In
Release notes cover the following models:
- This firmware release can be used to update Microflex Complete (MXC) or DCS 6000 systems using DIS-CCUCentral Unit and to update DC5900F and DC5980P to register and work in an MXC system.
- Systems using CU 5905, CU 6000, CU 6005, CU 6010, CU 6011, CU 6105, or CU 6110 Central Units are not supported in this release.
- The Firmware Update Utility (FUU) included in this release, is required for the update.
- This is a hotfix – no new features. Refer to release note for Release 9.0.0 for description of new features.
- Incorrect Default CCU-database when upgrading a former 5900-system (2000 m cable instead of default 1000m) leading to communication problems using short feeding cables.
- Updating of CCU from 8.6.2 (in 5900-mode) must force 6000-mode LAN configuration
- Refer to the release notes for Release 9.0.0 for description of known issues.
- MXC and DCS 6000 firmware files are packaged together in the same release file.
- To operate MXC devices with version 9.0 with other Shure networked systems, see the following list of minimum software and firmware versions:
- SW6000 9.0.13
- Shure NFC Programming App 1.0.3