ANI4OUT Audio Network Interface
Converts Dante™ digital audio signal to four discrete line / mic analog signals for easy audio routing and convenient browser-based remote control.
- Single Ethernet port carries Dante audio, power (PoE – class 0)
- LEDs indicate device status and audio signal
- Control strings for third-party preset controllers including Crestron® and AMX®
- 4 Band C/S PEQ on every channel
- Provides channel summing to combine Dante™ signals from the network and send them over a single analog output
- Browser-based software control for all device parameters, per output channel:
- Mute control
- Digital gain
- Polarity control
- 1/3 Rack unit wide
- Chassis ground screw (BLOCK version only) provides common chassis ground for multiple inputs
- Available in block connector and standard XLR variations
View the ANI4OUT Software GUI Demo.
Shure Tech Portal
Complete product documentation, technical support materials, software and firmware, and other tools and resources for all Shure products, in one place.Sign In
Software & Firmware
Shure Update Utility streamlines the process of updating the firmware and software of compatible Shure products. Features include Windows and Apple operating system support and the ability to update hardware for various Shure products and systems.
Shure Web Device Discovery displays all Shure devices featuring embedded web servers on the same network as the computer. Features include Windows and Apple operating system support and compatibility with various Shure systems.
Ceiling Array Microphone
The new MXA910 with IntelliMix® represents the next evolution in the Microflex® Advance™ Ceiling Array Microphone platform.
Table Array Microphone
Table array microphone utilizes Steerable Coverage technology to capture pristine audio around conferencing tables of various sizes and shapes.
Wireless Microphone Systems
Wireless system provides elegant solutions for enabling vivid sound in AV conferencing from custom boardrooms to networked enterprises.
Audio Network Interface
Audio network interface brings up to 4 analog wired microphones onto Dante.
ANI22 Audio Network Interface
Audio network interface allows 2 analog mic or line inputs and 2 analog outputs to connect to a Dante network for easy audio routing and convenient browser-based remote control.
ANIUSB-MATRIX USB Audio Network Interface with Matrix Mixing
Audio network interface connects up to 4 Dante channels and 1 analog output to a room's audio and video conferencing system via USB connection.
Audio Conferencing Processor
Audio conferencing processor offers IntelliMix DSP algorithms optimized for audio/video conferencing applications.