舒尔PSM™ 1000无线个人监听系统拥有出色的音质、稳定的射频性能和巡演级功能，是顶级音频专业人士安心倾情演出的必备之选。 PSM 1000采用音频参考压缩扩展专利技术，通过以太网连接网络，配合双天线分集腰包式接收机使用，能够提供出色的音质、稳定的射频性能和巡演级功能。PSM 1000系统每个频带可兼容20个频率通道，调谐带宽为62 MHz，完全有能力应对包括专业IEM和IFB应用在内的严苛环境。
With a category-leading combination of the finest audio quality, robust RF performance, and touring-grade features, Shure’s PSM 1000 Wireless Personal Monitor System is the choice of top-tier audio professionals for productions with zero room for error. More on-air channels, and breakthrough automation that makes setup and use simple, yet powerful. Add Shure professional Sound Isolating™ Earphones for total audio conviction, start to finish.
More Channels on Air
Deliver up to 39 channels in a single frequency band with the widest PSM tuning range, ultra-linear RF transmission, and fewer dropouts than any other system.
Enhanced RF Performance
P10R+ twin-antenna diversity bodypack receivers with advanced digital signal processing technology dramatically improve signal reception and increase range
Dual-Channel, Networkable Transmitter
Expand your wireless control. Simplify setup for high channel counts. The P10T is a full-rack, dual-channel transmitter housed in a touring-grade, all-metal chassis, with networked control via ethernet
Wireless Workbench. Smarter Network Management
PSM 1000 is fully networkable with Shure Wireless Workbench® software. From pre-show planning through post-performance analysis, work with a friendly interface with more features for professional monitoring and management of your entire wireless system.
- Up to 72 MHz Tuning Bandwidth (region dependent) provides flexibility in today’s crowded and unpredictable RF environments.
- P10T is a full-rack, dual-channel wireless transmitter housed in a touring-grade, all-metal chassis
- P10R+ diversity analog/digital bodypack receiver offers advanced digital signal processing technology that delivers unparalleled audio quality with more headroom, better stereo separation, and higher fidelity
- Networked control via Ethernet connection vastly simplifies setup for high channel counts and enables remote control via Wireless Workbench® software
- Internal power supply with IEC in/out ports enables easy power chaining in the rack
- Precision front-end RF filtering reduces RF interference for a cleaner, stronger RF signal, fewer dropouts, and less audible artifacts
- CueMode allows monitoring of different stage mixes and storing of up to 20 separate channels on one bodypack for quick and easy reference
- Patented Audio Reference Companding provides natural and transparent sound
- Backwards compatibility with PSM® 900 receivers for simplified inventory management
Shure Tech Portal