Wireless Workbench 7
Wireless Workbench是专为专业音频人士开发的免费软件，它将全套射频频谱管理工具整合到一个平台中，让您可以全面掌控兼容的无线设备。确保您可以在任何射频环境中成功应对。 Scan Library 需配合谷歌地图使用。
- 兼容Windows 10、11，以及macOS Big Sur、Monterey和Ventura
在单个机架空间内容纳多达 8 个舒尔可充电腰包式和手持式发射机电池。兼容舒尔充电电池 AXT910、AXT920 和 SB900A。
Diversity ShowLink® 接入点
Axient® Digital Dual-Channel Portable Wireless Receiver
卓越的Axient Digital射频性能、频谱效率和清澈透亮的音质，采用便携式插槽设计。 Axient Digital。 目前采用便携式设计。
Shure Tech Portal
- WWB Scan Library
- Scan Library, a new cloud-based tool, enables customers around the globe to upload their RF scans to an online database. Users can save scans privately or share them publicly so others can download the scan data to prepare for their live events.
- App UI Refresh
- A new dark mode user interface reduces brightness emitted from the screen to accommodate production settings and low-light environments.
- Welcome Screen
- Upon opening the software, a new welcome screen allows quick access to recently edited shows, the option to create a new show, and the ability edit network settings.
- Show Pack
- Show Pack, a new file storage option, contains all the files necessary to recreate your show file, streamlining sharing and collaboration with others.
- Improved Device Discovery and Management
- In Network settings, each network interface is displayed with the number of discovered devices, making it quicker and easier to select the right one.
- Devices are now clearly marked as Online (Green), Offline (Gray) and Virtual (White) to help the user distinguish between device status
- Improved HD Mode Support
- Customers using Axient Digital and ULX-D in HD mode can now generate a set of evenly spaced, compatible frequencies by right-clicking on the device profile header.
- Improved Workflows
- Wireless Workbench now provides more ways to customize reports to ensure it only includes the information you need.
- Users can now import multiple scan files at the same time for a more efficient workflow.
- An updated Zone Management workflow reduces accidental clearing of all zone mappings.
- New Third-Party Profiles
- Sony DWX profiles have been added.
- Updated TV Database data for the United States and Canada.
- Wireless Workbench now allows a continuous scan for up to 72 hours, provided sufficient disc space
- ULX-D receivers running firmware version 2.0.28 or earlier may trigger a Settings Conflict when rediscovered after updating their firmware to version 2.1 or later. There is no issue with the device—there was simply a new property added in version 2.1. To dismiss the alert, resolve the Settings Conflict by selecting the properties you wish to keep.
- The Timeline System Event “Active Transmitter Online” for ULXD6/8 transmitters does not always include Transmitter Device ID in the event description.
- SLX and ULX frequencies in Master List mode cannot be manually entered in the Coordination Workspace. They can, however, be coordinated and analyzed.
- While working in the RF Coordination or Frequency Plot, the scan data peaks change depending on horizontal zoom level.
- In certain scenarios, the Frequency List dialog is empty and the CFL is not imported from AXT600.
- While Timeline is running, no marker will display when changing FD-Override on an FD-Selection channel.
- Selecting a virtual UHF-R device in Inventory shows all types of presets in Item properties in Inventory sidebar.
- When Interference is active and a channel strip is added to Monitor area, the Interference text may take ~15sec to disappear when power cycling the device.
- Deploying CWS frequencies to a created virtual FD-C channel can fail in certain cases, particularly when multiple virtual devices of the same type are created simultaneously via "Add New Devices” dialog (i.e., the "Active Devices" widget is more than 1). Shure recommends creating such virtual devices one-by-one.
- When editing the two frequencies of an FD-C channel via the property panel, mixed use of the frequency and group/channel widgets on both frequencies can cause unexpected frequencies to be set for the channel. Shure recommends using only the two frequency widgets when editing both frequencies via the property panel, or using the Inventory row frequency, group, or channel widgets to edit each individual FD-C frequency.
- Merging a created virtual device that has a different transmission mode than the target online device can fail in certain cases. Shure recommends directly setting the transmission mode of the online device to match the virtual device before attempting a merge. Note that setting the transmission mode will cause the online device to reboot.
- In the AD600/AXT600 Property panel, when accessing 'Edit CFL', the user is unable to select 'Type' as AD or existing type in backups after changing it.
- User Guide
- WWB6.15.3 and WWB7 can be installed on the same machine but cannot run at the same time.
- The following features are no longer supported in WWB7 (customers may continue to use WWB6.15.3 if these features are required):
- Online UHF-R control and monitoring
- Frequency Conversion (e.g., converting a J50 receiver to J50A).
- Import and export inventory
- Opening show files created with older versions of Wireless Workbench may result in the Settings Conflicts dialog opening once the file has loaded. This is due to newly supported hardware parameters that have been introduced with updated firmware versions. To maintain all settings from the show file, select "Keep all settings from: Wireless Workbench."
- Alerts logged when devices first come online may list device parameters and their values as they are being discovered even though the parameter values themselves have not changed.
- Supported operating systems
- Windows 10, Intel only
- Windows 11, Intel only
- macOS 11 (Big Sur), Intel only
- macOS 12 (Monterey), Intel and Apple Silicon
- macOS 13 (Ventura), Intel and Apple Silicon
- Note: WWB 6.15.2 was the last release to support macOS 10.15 (Catalina)
- To operate this version of Wireless Workbench with other Shure products, reference the following list of recommended versions:
- Axient Digital 1.4.7
- AD600 1.0.39
- Axient 2.1.41
- PSM1000 1.8.5
- QLX-D 2.6.2
- SLX-D 1.1.2
- ULX-D 2.7.3
- SBC220/240 Two-bay Chargers 1.4.7
- SBC250/450/850 Networked Charging Stations 2.7.3
- SBRC Shure Battery Rack Charger 1.1.6
- Shure Update Utility 2.8.2
- ShurePlus Channels iOS 1.6.0
- ShurePlus Channels Android 1.6.0