- Incorporated Shure branding on the Stem ecosystem UI
- Improved microphone sound performance for all Stem devices
- Improved ‘Check for Updates’ and firmware upgrade process
- Added firmware upgrade progress indication on both software and hardware
- Updates all versions of hardware to the latest OS adopting consumer electronics best practices
- Added language support for French, German, Italian, Dutch, Portuguese, Spanish, Japanese, Indonesian, and Arabic.
- Fixed an issue that caused noise when using SIP audio
- Audio performance enhancements
- Address an issue that can cause artifacts in grouped rooms
- Default device name is the model type
- Fixed issue related to setting Static IP Address
- Added language support for Simplified Chinese, Traditional Chinese, and Korean in the Stem Ecosystem
- Addressed issues that could cause audio artifacts on near end and far end
- Enables support for future Stem devices
- Updated Error Message for text fields
- Enhanced audio quality and performance
- Resolved UI issues in cases when Organization password is not set
- Prevent self-test from running while devices are in use
- Enhanced audio processing for Ceiling device
- Revised the Stem Upgrader to support Shure serial numbers
Stem Ceiling is an innovative ceiling microphone array that can be mounted on the conference room ceiling and enables you to create high quality audio coverage.
Stem Hub is a conference communication center device that enables multiple Stem units in a room to communicate with each other and function as one ecosystem.
Stem Speaker is a conference room meeting speaker with innovative design that can be mounted on the ceiling, wall, or table with exceptional sound quality.
Stem Table is a conference table array speakerphone with nine built-in microphones that turns any environment into a professional conference room.
Stem Wall is a wall mounted speaker with 15 beamforming microphones plus two full-range speakers and subwoofers. Stem Wall can be wall mounted in any room.