Audio Asset Management Software
Conquer complexity and scale. Developed to make managing large-scale Shure audio hardware deployments easier for you.
You can’t be everywhere at once but everywhere can be with you. Monitor inventory and battery health in real-time and troubleshoot on the go. Avoid dead air, minimize cost and enhance resource use with simple, sophisticated software.
Peace of mind
Stay one step ahead with text and email alerts for potential issues before they happen.
Maximize control of your organization’s audio on your mobile device. SystemOn handles the monitoring so you can focus on the management.
Customize access and permissions for a tailored user experience.
•Firmware update for the Shure Audio Ecosystem portfolio
•Save time, troubleshooting alerts notify you immediately
•Powered by Shure API, that allows one pane of glass for 3rd Party Software
•Holistic view of your inventory and manage global/large installations more efficiently
•Customize user access and permissions
•Monitor and update your Shure portfolio remotely
Digital IntelliMix Automatic Mixer
Designed for use in speech applications, including sound reinforcement, broadcasting and audio recording.
Access Point Transceiver
The two-channel MXWAPT2 uses automated frequency coordination to assign clean frequencies to wireless microphone transmitters.
Access Point Transceiver
The four-channel MXWAPT4 uses automated frequency coordination to assign clean frequencies to wireless microphone transmitters.
Access Point Transceiver
The eight-channel MXWAPT8 uses automated frequency coordination to assign clean frequencies to wireless microphone transmitters.
Quad-Channel Digital Wireless Receiver
Four channels of uncompromising audio quality, RF signal stability, and advanced setup features in a space-efficient single rack unit.
Digital Wireless Receiver
Networkable receiver with 24-bit / 48 kHz digital audio quality and AES 256-bit encryption.
Dual-Channel Digital Wireless Receiver
Two channels of uncompromising audio quality, RF signal stability and efficiency, and advanced setup features in a single rack unit.
Table Array Microphone
MXA310 table microphones maximize conferencing audio quality so voices come through clean and clear on every call.
Ceiling Array Microphone
The new MXA910 with IntelliMix® represents the next evolution in the Microflex® Advance™ Ceiling Array Microphone platform.
Audio Conferencing Processor
Don’t let echo, noise, or distortion take over the meeting. The IntelliMix® P300 digital signal processor enhances every aspect of conference audio.
ANIUSB-MATRIX USB Audio Network Interface with Matrix Mixing
The ANIUSB-MATRIX with Matrix Mixing connects up to 4 Dante channels and one analog output to a room audio / video conferencing system or a PC-based A / V conferencing application via USB connection.
Wireless Boundary Microphone Transmitter
The ULXD6 Boundary Microphone Transmitter delivers uncompromising audio quality and RF performance, and AES-256 encryption for secure transmission.
Wireless Gooseneck Base Transmitter
The ULXD8 Desktop Base Transmitter delivers uncompromising audio quality and RF performance, and AES-256 encryption for secure transmission.
2-Bay Networked Docking Charger
Networked Charging Station for docked charging, storage and battery status for any combination of two SB900A batteries or ULXD1, QLXD1, AD1 (bodypack) or ULXD2, QLXD2 or AD2 (handheld) wireless transmitter.
Two-bay networked docking charger
Two-bay networked docking charger for SB910 and SB920 batteries
2-Bay Networked Charging Station
Compact networked two-bay docking station charges ULXD6 or ULXD8 transmitters and can be rack-mounted or wall-mounted with optional URT3 rack tray.
4-bay Networked Docking Station
4-bay networked docking station charges up to 4 ULXD6 or ULXD8 transmitters equipped with the SB900A Rechargeable Battery.
8-bay Networked Docking Station
8-bay networked docking station charges up to 8 ULXD6 or ULXD8 transmitters equipped with the SB900A Rechargeable Battery.
Microflex™ MXN5W-C Networked Loudspeaker
Linear Array Microphone
The linear form factor of the MXA710 with IntelliMix® allows for placement virtually anywhere in a meeting space, including on a wall, around a display, ceiling, or into a conference room table.
Shure Tech Portal
Complete product documentation, technical support materials, software and firmware, and other tools and resources for all Shure products, in one place.Sign In
- After upgrading SystemOn, clear your browser cache on the device accessing the SystemOn server, then re-assign your licenses to your devices by navigating to your organization > Licenses > Start managing
- SystemOn cannot be installed on the same machine as Designer; do not attempt to install one over the other
- Before updating firmware, turn off “Device Missing” notifications, then turn them back on after completing the firmware updates
- Support for new products:
- IntelliMix® Room Audio Processing Software
- MXA710 Linear Array Microphone
- MXN5-C Networked Loudspeaker
- MXA Network Mute Button
- Support for new firmware versions
- Support for same-subnet and cross-subnet firmware updating of the following products:
- License widget on dashboard
- UI improvements
- When using a virtual machine, it’s recommended to dedicate hardware resources (HD, RAM, etc.) to the SystemOn application; using shared resources may cause Shure services to not start on reboot
- After attempting to forget cross-subnet devices, devices must be rebooted, then SystemOn server must be rebooted before the devices will disappear from SystemOn
- Discovering MXW microphones may take more than 1 minute
- UTC time and date are displayed on Event Log and Email/SMS notifications.
- For users setting up SMS notifications, the Senders Phone Number field does not show the required (*), but the field is required.
- If a valid license activation ID is applied and fails on the first attempt, please try again before calling support.
- To operate SystemOn 4.2 with Shure networked systems, see the following list of supported firmware versions:
- MXW 8.0.3 – 9.0.4
- SCM820 1.3.3
- ULX-D 2.2.24 – 2.4.9
- SBC220/240 1.1.43 – 1.2.73
- SBC250/450/850 2.2.24 – 2.4.9
- MXA910 4.1.41 – 4.2.18
- MXA710 1.0.5
- MXA310 4.1.37 – 4.2.18
- P300 4.1.11 – 4.2.4
- IMX-ROOM 22.214.171.124 – 126.96.36.199
- ANIUSB-MATRIX 4.1.39 – 4.2.19
- MXN5-C 1.0.6
- MXA-MUTE 1.0.8
- Please report SystemOn performance issues experienced on supported browsers to Shure Support.
- For help and troubleshooting, go to the SystemOn System Requirements, SystemOn User Guide or FAQs
Audio Processing Software
IntelliMix® Room is digital signal processing (DSP) software designed to optimize the performance of Shure networked microphones with videoconferencing software.