CM/DM 6680 F
CM/DM 6680 F Conference Unit
Delegate unit designed to be used in armrest or places with limited space. Features 3 buttons for voting, chip card reader, 1 translation channel selector, speak & request buttons, XLR gooseneck mic connector, & connector for external loudspeaker.
The DM 6588 F unit is special designed for use in armrests or other places where space is limited.
- Standard conference units for chairmen/delegates
- Fully digital audio transmission
- Daisy chain topology with loop through connections or star topology using junction boxes
- DCS-LAN connection by use of CAT 5e (or higher) F/UTP or U/FTP cabling
- Support for 4 microphone operation modes; Automatic, FIFO, Manual and VOX (voice activation)
- Support for 3 microphone interrupt ability modes enabling 'ping pong' mode
- Auto off of microphones
- Lockable XLR gooseneck microphone connector
- 1 high-quality loudspeaker
- 1 channel selector supporting the floor channel and 31 interpretation channels
- 1 headphone socket
- 1 chip card reader for user identification (with SW 6000)
- 1 microphone button with LED indicator for speak and 1 delegate off button with LED indicator for delegates off (chairman)
- 1 microphone button with LED indicators for speak and request to speak (delegate)
- 5 voting buttons for:
- 3-button voting
- 5-button voting
- Attendance check
BM 6620 Boundary microphone for DCS 6000
Boundary Microphone offers omnidirectional pickup, RF resistance, and isolators for mechanical dampening of mounting-surface vibration.
GM 6523/6524/6525 Gooseneck Microphones
Gooseneck microphones offer excellent frequency range and RF resistance in multiple lengths for optimal positioning and sound reproduction.
CM/DM 6080 F Conference Unit
Flush-mounted conference units in chairman and delegate versions. The units feature speak/function buttons, XLR gooseneck microphone connector, loudspeaker and channel selector.