Control all aspects of your Q5X transmitters remotely with the MicCommander from Q5X. Set up and monitor: on/off, frequency, mic offset, RF power, groups, and battery level. NOTE: MicCommander is required to operate and manage Q5X transmitters.
The RCAS MicCommander handheld remote control communicates with Q5X transmitters via a 2.4 GHz control channel that operates through clothing, walls, and over long distances (up to 40m). Remotely turn transmitters on and off, place transmitters in storage mode, change frequencies, RF power levels, and mic offset from a distance. Check battery levels, monitor encryption status, organize Q5X transmitters into groups, and more.
MicCommander and Q5X transmitters take advantage of the RCAS (Remote Control Audio System) communication scheme for simple and complex adjustments, making MicCommander an essential purchase for Q5X transmitter operation.
Distributed by Shure, MicCommander is a Q5X product. For support and service, please visit www.q5x.com.
- Required for operation of Q5X transmitters (up to 32 as a stand-alone device)
- Provides remote management and monitoring of functions including on/off, frequency, mic
offset, RF power, groups, battery level, etc.
- Communicates with Q5X transmitters via a 2.4 GHz control channel
- Utilizes Q5X RCAS system for on-the-fly transmitter adjustments, remotely
- USB port for PC or laptop connection for coordination with Q5X MicControl software (USB port
also supplies power)
- Battery operated (2 x AA)
- DC power connector (6V DC power adapter sold separately)
Shure Tech Portal
Complete product documentation, technical support materials, software and firmware, and other tools and resources for all Shure products, in one place.Sign In