AXT610 Axient ShowLink Access Point
ShowLink™ Remote Control enables comprehensive, real-time control of transmitters and the unprecedented ability to make instantaneous remote adjustments to all transmitter settings.
ShowLink™ Remote Control
- Enables a 2.4 GHz wireless network connection with linked Axient transmitters and receivers.
- Real-time wireless remote control of up to 16 transmitters per ShowLink™ Access Point.
- Remote gain adjustability: Remotely adjust a performer’s transmitter gain in real time.
- Remote frequency change: Execute a synchronized frequency change with a linked receiver in a split second.
- Remote RF Mute: Conserves power and RF spectrum.
- Remotely edit transmitter name and device ID.
- ShowLink™ test mode measures Link Quality Index (LQI) to determine ShowLink™ network coverage area.
- Automated channel selection independently scans 2.4 GHz frequency range and determines best channel for use.
- Power over Ethernet (PoE) receives power over Ethernet network connection, or the device can be powered with an external power supply (PS41).
- Easy transmitter authentication immediately recognizes linked transmitters upon IR sync.
- Versatile mounting options to fit readily-available microphone stand adapters and features built-in threading for permanent installation.
- Wide coverage area equivalent to the range of Axient transmitters with an automatic transfer between multiple access points for extended range.
- Automatic frequency agility moves a ShowLink™ network to the best available 2.4 GHz channel in the event of signal degradation.
- Can be used with optional directional antenna to enhance coverage