Release Date: 3/29/2017
- GLXD4R and UA846Z2 compatibility
- After attempting to downgrade GLX-D devices from version 2.2.5 and higher to version 22.214.171.124, Shure Update Utility will maintain the same version number followed by an asterisk (*), and incorrectly state in the Event Log that the firmware failed to install. The firmware downgrade will actually be successful.
- GLX-D devices on version 126.96.36.199 or higher are not compatible with earlier versions.
- To operate GLXD1/2 Transmitters on version 2.2.5 with other Shure software, see the following list of minimum versions:
Update all GLX-D devices in a configuration to the same firmware version
Release Date: 5/12/2016
- Single User Group: A single user can find the best possible frequencies through a new group named Group 4, which transmits on three frequencies, like all other groups, but has 27 backups to provide the system with the ultimate flexibility for a single user in harsh environments.
- Scanning Accuracy: The receiver more accurately models the RF environment and chooses the best starting point when you select the Channel button to scan or the Group button to choose a new group. As with the previous firmware version, the system will continue to adjust as needed within that particular channel on any group with backup frequencies. Note that you may notice the scan takes slightly longer than with previous firmware versions.
- Improved audio stability in marginal RF conditions.
- GLX-D devices on firmware version 188.8.131.52 or higher are not compatible with earlier versions. Ensure all GLX-D devices in a configuration have the same firmware version.
For operation of GLX-D devices with other Shure networked systems, see the following list of minimum firmware versions that are supported with GLX-D version 184.108.40.206:
- Shure Update Utility 2.2.1