Q5X AquaMic™ and PlayerMic® Transmitters
- AD4 receivers indicate “Ready” status for a transmitter firmware update while the transmitter is in Standby mode, but the update will immediately fail.
- In the Device and Channel Home menus, AD4 receivers will erroneously show a “?” battery status for Q5X transmitters. To see the accurate battery level, go to the “Transmitter Details” menu.
- In “Transmitter Details,” AD4 receivers incorrectly report Q5X transmitter audio as “Unknown” rather than On or Mute
- IR Sync may fail while loading custom groups to Q5X transmitters
- Minor audio artifacts may be experienced during IR Sync with Q5X transmitters
- When operating Wireless Workbench or ShurePlus Channels, some labels and icons for Q5X transmitters may be missing
- This firmware is compatible with Q5X AquaMic™ and Q5X PlayerMic®
- To install Q5X firmware on devices:
- AD4D and AD4Q can only host one transmitter firmware image at a time; if you also need to update Axient Digital transmitters, please repeat the above process, but select an ADTx firmware version.
- To operate Q5X AquaMic™ and Q5X PlayerMic® version 1.2.52 with other Shure systems and software, see the following list of minimum versions:
- AD4D 1.2.73
- AD4Q 1.2.73
- Wireless Workbench 6.13.2
- ShurePlus Channels 1.4.2
- Shure Update Utility 2.4.7