Electrostatic Earphone System
The premium KSE1200 Electrostatic Earphone System is an electrostatic earphone and amplifier system for use in‐line with portable media players. These single‐driver electrostatic Sound Isolating™ earphones provide an astounding level of clarity and detail for the most discerning audio aficionados.
The KSE1200 Electrostatic Earphone System is a premium Sound Isolating electrostatic earphone system for use in‐line with portable media players. Featuring a pair of single‐driver electrostatic Sound Isolating™ earphones and matched, high voltage amplifier. The input stage of the System is designed for seamless integration with premium audio players common in today’s high quality portable audio market.
Providing an unrivalled level clarity and detail, the KSE1200 system brings the award winning performance of Shure’s electrostatic technology into a more compact, efficient, and affordable solution.
Both the Shure KSE1500 and KSE1200 systems make portable high fidelity audio a reality.
- Electrostatic technology for Sound Isolating Earphones featuring a single MicroDriver design
- Extremely high correlation to the source audio provides the fastest, most accurate transient response on the market.
- Custom-designed earphone cable specifically isolates each conductor
- Integrated USB rechargeable battery can conveniently charge from standard USB wall charger or computer
- Lightweight, ergonomic earphone shape minimizes ear fatigue while comfortable Sound Isolating sleeves block up to 37 dB of ambient noise.
- Premium Shure fit and finish and construction featuring an elegantly machined black aluminum housing, manufactured to exacting Shure quality standards
- 1 - 3.5mm (1/8” ) Cable 15.2 cm (6")
- 1 - 3.5mm (1/8” ) Cable 92 cm (36")
- 1 - 6.3mm (¼”) adapter
- 1 - Cable Clip
- 2 - Security Bands
Shure Tech Portal
Complete product documentation, technical support materials, software and firmware, and other tools and resources for all Shure products, in one place.Sign In
User Guide & Specs
Declarations of Conformity