MXC620 Portable Conference Unit
The MXC620 Portable Conference Unit provides clear sound and intuitive control for meetings and conferences when used by a chairman, a single delegate, or shared by two delegates*. An integrated ID card reader allows standard NFC cards to be used to identify attendees by name or control access. The built-in loudspeaker makes it easy to hear other talkers and external audio sources, and dual 3.5mm headphone jacks provide comfortable listening to interpretation channels.
- Can be used by chairman, delegate, or shared by two delegates (firmware update required)
- Integrated NFC ID card reader allows attendee identification
- Speak and mute/function buttons with LED status indicators
- Built-in loudspeaker mutes automatically when microphone is activated
- Dual 3.5mm headphone jacks with individual volume controls and channel selectors
- Compatible with MXC-series gooseneck microphones
Shure Tech Portal
Complete product documentation, technical support materials, software and firmware, and other tools and resources for all Shure products, in one place.Sign In
Declarations of Conformity
Software & Firmware
The Shure NFC Programming Application is a free tool that allows you to program NFC identification cards with a meeting participant’s first and last name. When the participant inserts their NFC ID card into a compatible MXC-series or MXCW-series conference unit, they will be identified by name instead of seat number. The NFC Programming Application requires the ACR1252U contactless reader/writer/programmer manufactured by Advanced Card Systems, Ltd.