DIS-CCU Central Control Unit
Central control unit for use with MXC-series, 5900-series, or 6000-series conference and discussion units.
- Fully digital distribution of the main “floor” audio plus 31 interpretation channels over a single shielded CAT5e network cable
- Support for up to 250 participants; up to 3,800 participants with optional feature licenses
- Enables up to 8 active microphones, controlled by participants or chairman/technician
- Multi-language web browser for system configuration, microphone control, and name/seat assignment via tablet or computer
- 4 DCS-LAN chain connections; 2 analog audio inputs; 8 analog audio outputs
- Compatible with EX 6010 Extension Unit, JB 6104 Junction Box, RP 6004 Repeater and PI-6000 Power Kit for additional power or cabling flexibility in larger installations
Shure Tech Portal
Complete product documentation, technical support materials, software and firmware, and other tools and resources for all Shure products, in one place.Sign In
Software & Firmware
Keep your conference system performing at its best with the latest easy-to-use and free-to-download firmware packages. These downloads include Firmware Update Utility which helps you update compatible Shure products (MXC, DDS5900, and DCS6000) while managing all of your device firmware. The MXC Firmware Update Utility (FUU) is bundled with the firmware download on the Shure website. Use this program to keep your system updated to the latest firmware version, or to upload image files to compatible conference units. For any questions see the MXC User Guide or contact support for assistance.
SW6000 Conference Management Software provides configuration, control, management, and customization of conferences and meetings. Includes extensive voting control, full language support, and agenda configuration with linked documents and web links.