Lightweight and discreet UHF-R Bodypack Transmitter with TA4M or Lemo-3 connector options.
- User adjustable RF power (10/50 mW or 10/100 mW, regionally dependant)
- 60-75 MHz RF tuning range (regionally dependent), tunable in 25 kHz steps
- Weighs only 2.2 oz (62 g) without batteries
- Measures 1.92” x 2.38” x .66” (49 x 60 x 17mm), less than half the size of standard bodypacks
- Conformal coating for further improved sweat resistance
- Bit-mapped backlit LCD display
- 2 AAA batteries provide up to 9 hours continuous use (9 hours lithium/6 hours alkaline or NiMH)
- Selectable alkaline, lithium primary, or NiMH battery curves for accurate power metering
- Audio level metering
- Infrared automatic transmitter sync
- Frequency and power lockout
- Removeable antenna
- TA4M or LEMO3 connector options available
- Compatible with Wireless Workbench 5 Software
Shure Tech Portal
Complete product documentation, technical support materials, software and firmware, and other tools and resources for all Shure products, in one place.Sign In
Software & Firmware
Wireless Workbench offers total control of networked Shure Systems to provide an interface to manage every facet of a performance. Includes savable parameters, Shure scanning hardware, detailed visibility of spectrum, and Coordination Workspace.
Bodypack transmitter sets the standard for professional performance and can be used with various microphones or instruments.
UR4D+ Dual Wireless Receiver
Part of the flagship UHF-R series provides dual-channel options and cascading for premium wireless.
UR4S+ Wireless Receiver
Part of the flagship UHF-R series provides single-channel options and cascading for premium wireless.