GLXD4 Digital Wireless Receiver for GLXD Wireless Systems
Digital wireless receiver combines automatic frequency management with true digital diversity for a solid signal and excellent audio clarity. Features include license-free operation in the 2.4 GHz spectrum, LINKFREQ, and adjustable gain control.
- Operates globally license-free in the 2.4GHz spectrum
- Allows operation of up to 8 compatible systems (depending on operation mode)
- LINKFREQ quickly identifies the best open channels and enables the transmitter to automatically follow any frequency change on the receiver without signal interruption by automatically and seamlessly switching to backup frequencies.
- Hi-resolution LC display
- Transmitter battery status monitor in hours and minutes
- Identifies Transmitter from Receiver and vice versa
- Remote adjustable transmitter gain control
- 20 Hz to 20 kHz
- 120 dB dynamic range
- 24 bit
- Real-time battery run-time displayed in hours and minutes (accurate within +/- 15 minutes)
- Integrated battery charge port for proprietary Shure Lithium-Ion transmitter batteries
- XLR and ¼“ output connectors
- Custom lithium ion batteries provide up to 16 hours of continuous transmitter use.
- 3 hour charge = up to 16 hours use
- 1 hour charge = up to 6 hours use
- 30 minute charge = up to 3 hours use
- 15 minute charge = up to 1.5 hours use
- Accurate battery metering in hours / minutes (+/- 15 minutes) displayed on LED screen (GLXD4 only)
Shure Tech Portal
Complete product documentation, technical support materials, software and firmware, and other tools and resources for all Shure products, in one place.Sign In
Software & Firmware
Shure Update Utility streamlines the process of updating the firmware and software of compatible Shure products. Features include Windows and Apple operating system support and the ability to update hardware for various Shure products and systems.
Find An Answer
QLXD4 Digital Wireless Receiver
Digital wireless receiver combines professional features with streamlined set-up and operation.
BLX4 Wireless Receiver for BLX Wireless System
Analog wireless receiver provides improved linearity and frequency response with group and channel scan for easy set-up.
GLXD6 Digital Wireless Pedal Receiver
Digital wireless pedal receiver offers easy powering from pedal boards to provide true digital diversity for a rock-solid wireless signal.
GLXD4R Rack Mount Receiver for GLX-D Advanced Digital Wireless Systems
Rack mountable receiver with removable antennas for exceptional audio and rock-solid performance in multi-system installations for live music applications, education and houses of worship.