Bluetooth® enabled communication cable with MMCX connectors for most Shure Sound Isolating™ earphones provides hour after hour of listening enjoyment with the freedom of wireless and simplicity of Bluetooth.
MMCX connectors for most Shure Sound Isolating™ earphones provide hour after hour of listening enjoyment with the freedom of wireless and simplicity of Bluetooth.
- Compatible models include SE215, SE315, SE425, SE535 and SE846. Earphones not included.
Bluetooth 4 pairs with most phones, laptops and tablets, with up to 8 hours of battery life and 30 feet (10 meters) of range. Watch our video for step-by-step pairing instructions: How to Pair Shure Wireless Earphones
- Multi-point pairing enables pairing of up to two devices transitions from the office to on-the-go between multiple sources and media types.
- Control your world at your fingertips: three-button remote and mic offers audio for phone calls, voice commands and other voice-activated device features.
- Enclosed, rechargeable lithium polymer battery delivers up to 8 hours of listening from a single full charge; 15 minutes of charging delivers up to 2 hours of listening.
- Clothing clip stabilizes the wire for security and stability during exercise and travel.
RMCE-BT1 Reset and Troubleshooting
We're sorry to hear about your troubles pairing your RMCE-BT1 to your devices. We suggest you try...
The RMCE-BT1 uses the SBC codec, which is neither high resolution nor low-latency. It is support...
RMCE-BT1 battery life
On a full charge, the Lithium-Ion battery in the RMCE-BT1 provides up to 8 hours of battery life...
RMCE-BT1 compatible with my Bluetooth device?
The RMCE-BT1 uses the Bluetooth 4.1 standard, which offers reliable, short-range wireless connect...
Will the 3-button remote on the RMCE-BT1 work with my device?
The 3-button remote controls such functions as Play/Pause, Answer/End call, Activate Voice Assist...
RMCE-BT1 work with all Shure earphone models?
The RMCE-BT1 features MMCX connectors, making it compatible with all Shure detachable SE earphone...
Instructional articles, guides, demos and more! Our experts offer industry-proven tips and tricks to help you get the most from your gear.
Service & Repair
Detailed policy information regarding customer service numbers, service modifications, and replacement parts.