System Configuration Software
Optimize the Shure Audio Ecosystem. Making onsite installation simple.
Simply set-up your Shure Audio Ecosystem with this free software. Deploy more rooms in less time enabling you with more efficiency and consistency. Design projects online and offline.
Configure the Shure Audio Ecosystem for conferencing
Step and repeat
Create templates based on common floor plans.
Pass it on
Room configurations can be saved and shared with colleagues.
Firmware updating and Dante™ audio routing.
•Free software download
•Intelligent pre-configured settings
•Firmware updates for Shure Audio Ecosystem portfolio
•Networked audio routing between Shure products
•Create and reuse templates across multiple locations
•Design projects online and offline
Configurable PoE-powered mute button accessory designed for Shure networked audio products
ANIUSB-MATRIX USB Audio Network Interface with Matrix Mixing
Audio network interface connects up to 4 Dante channels and 1 analog output to a room's audio and video conferencing system via USB connection.
Audio Conferencing Processor
Audio conferencing processor offers IntelliMix DSP algorithms optimized for audio/video conferencing applications.
Table Array Microphone
Table array microphone utilizes Steerable Coverage technology to capture pristine audio around conferencing tables of various sizes and shapes.
Microflex™ MXN5W-C Networked Loudspeaker
Linear Array Microphone
The linear form factor of the MXA710 with IntelliMix® allows for placement virtually anywhere in a meeting space, including on a wall, around a display, ceiling, or into a conference room table.
Ceiling Array Microphone
Multi-zone Automatic Coverage™ technology captures talkers in up to 8 areas. Enhanced talker localization information enables more accurate camera tracking.
Integrated Conferencing Ceiling Array
Combined microphone, loudspeaker, and DSP for AV conferencing in small to medium-sized spaces. Single-zone Automatic Coverage™ technology captures talkers in a 20 x 20 ft area.
Shure Tech Portal
Complete product documentation, technical support materials, software and firmware, and other tools and resources for all Shure products, in one place.Sign In
- MXA902 device support
- Upon closing a room, the main window of Shure Designer will go blank, with a small popup at the top saying 'Failed to login to account'
- Fixed issue where Designer 4.7.15 could fail to deploy a room design to MXA920
- Multiple versions of Designer cannot be installed on the same computer
- Designer and SystemOn cannot be installed on the same computer
- Before you upgrade Designer:
- Export project files
- Certain endpoint protection software may block the installation of Designer. If you encounter this issue, whitelist the Designer Installer, or application.
- Supported Operating Systems
- Windows 10 and 11 (Professional or Enterprise), 64-bit edition
- Supported Web Browsers
- Windows Edge
- Minimum Hardware Requirements
- 8 GB RAM (16 GB may be required when hundreds of devices are being accessed)
- 2 GB hard disk
- i5 dual-core processor
- Designer versions 3.0 and 3.1 must be upgraded to 3.2 first, before upgrading to this version of Designer. Download Designer 3.2 here.
- If you encounter an Installer failure during upgrade, allow the uninstaller process to finish, then restart installation.
- User Guide
- To update firmware, please download Shure Update Utility
- Project files and database are not backward compatible with versions prior to 4.5
- Templates saved in earlier versions of Designer are moved to a project named ‘Templates’ beginning in version 4.5.0
- This version of Designer is compatible with the following recommended software and firmware versions:
- IntelliMix Room 4.2.0
- ANIUSB-MATRIX 4.7.21
- MXA310 4.7.8
- MXA710 1.5.16
- MXA910 4.7.13
- MXA920 1.5.22
- MXA902 5.0.115 (please see the FAQ for more information)
- MXA-MUTE 1.5.17
- MXN5-C 1.5.21
- P300 4.7.21
Find An Answer
Audio Processing Software
IntelliMix® Room is digital signal processing (DSP) software designed to optimize the performance of Shure networked microphones with videoconferencing software.