Wireless Workbench® 6 软件
对于您的音响系统而言，射频是敌亦是友。不过，有一个软件解决方案能够确保信号在所有场合都能为您所用，那就是 Wireless Workbench™ 6 软件系统。
Wireless Workbench 6 让您能够在不中断声音输出的前提下远程监控和管理每个舒尔无线系统。丰富的用户界面。强大的功能。通过网络即可管理和监控无线系统性能。时间轴功能还能让您跟踪射频数据并在后期制作中检查射频性能。从演出前的策划到演出后的分析，Wireless Workbench 6 让您能够气定神闲地完成理想的演出。
- 通过 Shure Update Utility 进行集成更新
- 兼容 Windows 8 和 10 以及 Mac OS X Hi Sierra, Mojave, Cataline, 和 Big Sur
在单个机架空间内容纳多达 8 个舒尔可充电腰包式和手持式发射机电池。兼容舒尔充电电池 AXT910、AXT920 和 SB900A。
Diversity ShowLink® 接入点
Shure Tech Portal
***** Update — February 10, 2021 *****
Version 188.8.131.52 is now available.
- Fixed an issue where certain date/time settings on a computer would invalidate scan file importing.
- Fixed an issue where the application was waiting for internet connection in order to import frequency list of spectrum scan data from AXT600 or P10T.
- Fixed an issue where some legacy TTi PSA2701 scan files would sometimes fail to import due to extra or missing characters.
If you have version 184.108.40.206 installed (as indicated on the splash screen during launch and on the About screen), please visit the WWB product page on Shure.com to download the latest version.
- Added support for creating up to twelve custom Compatibility Profiles for any Equipment Profile.
- Create from a new profile from scratch or duplicate an existing profile. Modify filter and spacing parameters. Export profiles to share with your team. Deploy frequencies to online or offline equipment in the inventory, even when they use custom Compatibility Profiles.
- Improved Equipment Profile dialog with graphical user interface.
- Coordination Workspace (CWS) files created in previous versions of the application are automatically converted upon import but must be saved using this version so that conversion is not required again.
- Added support to import third-party scan files generated by TTi, RF Explorer, and WinRadio scanners, and Sennheiser receivers.
- Additional support for multi-sweep scan files from RF Explorer.
- Continued support for importing scan data in .CSV and .TXT files where the data consists of frequency (decimal notation in MHz) and amplitude (decimal notation in dBm), separated by a comma.
New Device and Frequency Band Support
- Added support for viewing Q5X transmitter side-channel data in Axient Digital channel strips.
- Added support for new Shure frequency bands:
- BLX G18 | 470.000 – 494.000 MHz
- BLX L27 | 674.000 – 698.000 MHz
- SVX G21 | 480.000 MHz – 492.000 MHz
- SVX G22 | 492.000 – 504.000 MHz
- SVX L21 | 630.000 – 642.000 MHz
- SVX L22 | 642.000 – 654.000 MHz
- SVX L24 | 666.000 – 678.000 MHz
- SVX L25 | 686.000 – 698.000 MHz
- Updated the offline TV channel database for the following countries:
- Australia – now includes VHF data
- Hungary – post-700 MHz clearance
- Germany – updated effective radiated power (ERP)
- United States – post-600 MHz transition
- Fixed an issue where changes to the AXT600 Spectrum Manager scan settings were not affecting the device.
- Fixed an issue where the Effective Bandwidth Filter plot overlay was not updating after a custom Equipment Profile was edited and the frequency was removed and re-added to the Coordination Workspace (CWS).
- Fixed an issue where the Select All/Deselect All control in the Scan Sources table was being applied to all possible scan sources, even if the list was filtered using the search bar.
- Fixed an issue where the Coordination Workspace (CWS) plot was sometimes visually squashed after navigating to away from the Frequency Coordination tab, changing the size of the application window, and then returning to the Frequency Coordination tab.
- Updated the default Timeline filename to include the date and time it was started instead of the time it was stopped.
- Fixed an issue so that Timeline files that are recovered after a crash now include the Timeline view name in the filename.
- Fixed an issue where Mini-Timeline widgets cannot be added to monitor views in certain scenarios.
- Supported on macOS 11.0 Big Sur. (Please note that support for Apple computers with M1 chips are not yet supported).
- Improved user interface for AD610 and AXT610 ShowLink access point properties panels.
- Improved user interface for AXT600 Spectrum Manager properties panels.
- Fixed an issue where the application sometimes crashed in the background when attempting to change an IP address while the application was already trying to close.
- Fixed an issue where devices on separate subnets of a network configured for multicast traffic would be discovered inconsistently. It is also recommended to use the Remote Device Connection feature to manage cross-subnet communication.
- Fixed an issue where the link icon for ShowLink-capable transmitters is sometimes not visible in the corresponding receiver’s properties panel.
- Fixed an issue where scans can be started or stopped when the application is in Monitor Only Mode.
- Fixed an issue where ShowLink status was not presented in monitor widgets in certain scenarios.
- Fixed an issue where the Settings Conflict dialog was not triggered for Axient Digital and Axient receivers at the time a Show File was loaded if the receiver was simultaneously experiencing interference.
- Fixed various minor user interface issues to improve text visibility.
- ULX-D receivers running firmware version 2.0.28 or earlier may trigger a Settings Conflict when rediscovered after updating their firmware to version 2.1 or later. There is no issue with the device—there was simply a new property added in version 2.1. To dismiss the alert, resolve the Settings Conflict by selecting the properties you wish to keep.
- The Timeline System Event “Active Transmitter Online” for ULXD6/8 transmitters does not always include Transmitter Device ID in the event description.
- Mac computers with i5 processors running Timeline may experience an application crash after an indeterminate period of time. A resolution is being investigated.
- SLX and ULX frequencies in Master List mode cannot be manually entered in the Coordination Workspace. They can, however, be coordinated and analyzed.
- To operate Wireless Workbench successfully, you must run it as an administrator. This includes when updating from within the application using version 6.13.1 or prior. Consult your IT department if you have questions about enabling administrator permissions on your computer.
- Opening show files created with older versions of Wireless Workbench may result in the Settings Conflicts dialog opening once the file has loaded. This is due to newly supported hardware parameters that have been introduced with updated firmware versions. To maintain all settings from the show file, select "Keep all settings from: Wireless Workbench."
- Alerts logged when devices first come online may list device parameters and their values as they are being discovered even though the parameter values themselves have not changed.