Wireless Workbench® 6 软件
对于您的音响系统而言，射频是敌亦是友。不过，有一个软件解决方案能够确保信号在所有场合都能为您所用，那就是 Wireless Workbench™ 6 软件系统。
Wireless Workbench 6 让您能够在不中断声音输出的前提下远程监控和管理每个舒尔无线系统。丰富的用户界面。强大的功能。通过网络即可管理和监控无线系统性能。时间轴功能还能让您跟踪射频数据并在后期制作中检查射频性能。从演出前的策划到演出后的分析，Wireless Workbench 6 让您能够气定神闲地完成理想的演出。
- 通过 Shure Update Utility 进行集成更新
- 兼容 Windows 8 和 10 以及 Mac OS X Hi Sierra, Mojave, Cataline, 和 Big Sur
在单个机架空间内容纳多达 8 个舒尔可充电腰包式和手持式发射机电池。兼容舒尔充电电池 AXT910、AXT920 和 SB900A。
Diversity ShowLink® 接入点
Axient® Digital Dual-Channel Portable Wireless Receiver
卓越的Axient Digital射频性能、频谱效率和清澈透亮的音质，采用便携式插槽设计。 Axient Digital。 目前采用便携式设计。
Shure Tech Portal
Important Update: In the previous version of Wireless Workbench 6.15.0, there was a known issue where if your computer's language settings is not set to English, any scan file created with WWB 6.14.1 or earlier will fail to import into 126.96.36.199, and newly created scan are unable to be saved as a file unless the language setting is set to English. For those files that are able to be imported, the original scan time and date may change to the date and time it was imported into the application. The issue has now been resolved with updated version 188.8.131.52. If you experienced this issue, please download the updated version now and verify that you installed v.184.108.40.206.
- Deploy frequencies to individual RF zones for maximum control over when and where your frequencies are deployed.
- Create custom groups of frequencies by importing .csv and .txt files.
- Deploy custom groups of frequencies to multiple networked devices, like ADX5D, simultaneously without having to use the hardware.
- Natively import Rhode & Schwarz spectrum scan files.
- Fixed an issue where changes to the AXT400 fan mode were not affecting the device.
- Fixed an issue where scanning was allowed on an ADX5D portable receiver channel while in channel standby mode.
- Updated the offline TV channel and user group databases for Belgium.
- Fixed an issue where RF zone order was not being saved in the show file.
- Fixed an issue where creating a new custom compatibility profile in the equipment profile dialog would remove any changes to the modified compatibility profile selected in the coordination workspace.
- Fixed an issue where the incorrect custom group frequencies were listed when a device went offline and then came back online.
- Fixed an issue where changing the app language would remove the selected inclusions list in the coordination sidebar.
Scans and Plots
- Added new app preferences menu for scans, including the ability to set the default save location of scan files, set a disk space threshold to stop all scans, and reset all scan settings.
- Improved scan sidebar for better scrolling, dragging the separator between scan sources and scan data tables to collapse the sections, and an indication of the number of scan sweeps initiated.
- Fixed an issue in the ShowLink plot where the device marker label of a ShowLink access point would be incorrect when there is only a single access point and a single ADX5D online.
- Fixed an issue where the app would silently crash while overwriting a Timeline file with an edited version or attempting to open the resulting corrupted file.
- Fixed a display issue in Timeline where frequency 2 (F2) of an ADX5D in frequency diversity combining (FD-C) mode would appear to have no RF connection while channel standby mode was enabled.
- Battery type may not persist between power cycles for SLX-D transmitters on firmware version 1.0.13. To resolve, you must set the battery type on the transmitter again.
- ULX-D receivers running firmware version 2.0.28 or earlier may trigger a Settings Conflict when rediscovered after updating their firmware to version 2.1 or later. There is no issue with the device—there was simply a new property added in version 2.1. To dismiss the alert, resolve the Settings Conflict by selecting the properties you wish to keep.
- The Timeline System Event “Active Transmitter Online” for ULXD6/8 transmitters does not always include Transmitter Device ID in the event description.
- SLX and ULX frequencies in Master List mode cannot be manually entered in the Coordination Workspace. They can, however, be coordinated and analyzed.
- While working in the RF Coordination or Frequency Plot, the scan data peaks change depending on horizontal zoom level.
- In certain scenarios, the Frequency List dialog is empty and the CFL is not imported from AXT600.
- While Timeline is running, markers will not display when changing FD-Override from current state to a new state.
- Supported operating systems
- Windows 8, 10, and 11
- macOS 10.14 (Mojave), 10.15 (Catalina), and 11 (Big Sur).
- macOS 12 (Monterey) is not yet officially supported, though initial testing has been positive. We encourage everyone to remain on one of the currently supported operating system versions until support is confirmed.
- To operate Wireless Workbench successfully, you must run it as an administrator. This includes when updating from within the application using Wireless Workbench version 6.13.1 or prior. Consult your IT department if you have questions about enabling administrator permissions on your computer.
- Opening show files created with older versions of Wireless Workbench may result in the Settings Conflicts dialog opening once the file has loaded. This is due to newly supported hardware parameters that have been introduced with updated firmware versions. To maintain all settings from the show file, select "Keep all settings from: Wireless Workbench."
- Alerts logged when devices first come online may list device parameters and their values as they are being discovered even though the parameter values themselves have not changed.
- The ability to request replacement frequency band labels through the Frequency Band Conversion Tool and Report has been discontinued. The band conversion function is still available for use. For more information, please refer to the WWB Help System in the application, or contact Shure Applications Engineering.
- To operate this version of Wireless Workbench with other Shure products, reference the following list of minimum versions supported:
- Axient Digital 1.3.6
- Axient 2.1.11
- PSM1000 1.7.10
- QLX-D 2.3.24
- SLX-D 1.0.13
- UHF-R 1.171
- ULX-D 2.4.25
- SBC220/240 Two-bay Chargers 1.3.6
- SBC250/450/850 Networked Charging Stations 2.4.13
- SBRC Shure Battery Rack Charger 1.1.6
- Shure Update Utility 2.6.2
- ShurePlus Channels iOS 1.5.0
- ShurePlus Channels Android 1.0.2