For more than 90 years, Shure has been one of the leading suppliers of professional audio technology. Our products are the first choice whenever audio performance is a top priority. Shure Incorporated is presented through a global partner network in more than 80 countries, with offices in Europe, Middle East and Asia.
To support our MCA Sales team in the UK we are looking for a:
Regional Sales Manager MCA
This position is based in Waltham Abbey, UK.
- Manage existing accounts within the region.
- Identifying opportunities with current resellers and potential resellers.
- Plan and execute reseller meetings.
- Maintenance of agreed stocking profiles for resellers.
- Be available and active with the sales and marketing activities of our Resellers, these may include, but are not limited to; In-store events/open days, in-store product demonstrations (training) and trade shows.
- Maintaining existing accounts/key accounts and in addition to this; establish new consumer accounts with a focus on Premium Hi-Fi stores / camera specialists etc.
- Support our local distribution partner (CMS) with various sales and support tasks.
- Play an active role in developing marketing and sales strategies.
- Analyse and report on business and sales trends.
- Engage resellers/consumers in understanding the benefits of the Shure portfolio.
- Managing expenses as per company policy and making sure submissions are accurate and on time.
- Strategic planning, budgeting & forecasting.
- Ensure Salesforce reporting is accurate and kept up to date.
- Excellent organisational and planning skills.
- Excellent interpersonal and sales skills.
- Excellent influencing skills as well as excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Strong presentation skills.
- Confident with a professional approach.
- Competent with Windows-based software.
- Experience within the MI & CE industry.
- Ability to travel and work away from office / home office (out of territory & overseas included).
- An understanding, to any level, of the technical side of professional and consumer audio products is advantageous.
- Full, UK driving license essential, due to insurance restrictions for company car applicants must be over 25 years.
A challenging job in an international working environment with tremendous potential for future growth. It also goes without saying that we offer an attractive salary as well as comprehensive benefits.
How to apply
Please send your written application and CV - in English - to: email@example.com.
For more information about the position, please contact Wendy Baker:Wendy Baker , email: firstname.lastname@example.org or call +44 1992 703107