For more than 90 years, Shure has been one of the leading suppliers of professional audio technology. Our products are the first choice whenever audio performance is a top priority. Shure Incorporated is presented through a global partner network in more than 80 countries, with offices in Europe, Middle East and Asia.
To reinforce our Global Media Relations team we are looking for a
Manager, Media Relations (all genders)
Under the direction of the Senior Manager of Global Media Relations, the Manager of Media Relations defines and directs public relations activities to raise the visibility of the company and drive sales globally, with an emphasis on the European region. This position will be based in the London, UK office or Berlin, Germany office.
- Manages the development, implementation, and coordination of internal and external public relations and social media strategies, with the goal of establishing and maintaining a favorable image of the company with potential customers, Associates, and the public in various regions.
- Collaborates with Marketing leadership to optimize profitability and develop marketing strategies to achieve revenue targets.
- Creates and manages PR program budgets and plans in accordance with corporate goals.
- Interfaces with external Public Relations agencies/vendors.
- Develops and implements product and technology launch PR strategies.
- Manages media relations programs, the creation of press materials, and specific speaking engagements.
- Manages sponsorship program, promotions, and cause-related marketing initiatives.
- Works with Global and Regional Marketing to develop comprehensive and integrated marketing campaigns and implements processes to track and report results of all initiatives.
- Bachelor’s degree in public relations, communications, marketing, journalism, or related field. Graduate coursework is desirable.
- Minimum of 7 years of wide-ranging experience in public relations, marketing communications, or journalism. Experience in corporate PR or with a PR agency is preferred.
- Experience in all Microsoft Office applications (Word, Excel, PowerPoint); desktop publishing skills (Photoshop and Illustrator), experience with web site development and Apple multimedia production software (iMovie, GarageBand, Final Cut Express) are a plus.
- Exceptional written and verbal skills and a thorough understanding of public relations concepts and tools.
- Demonstrated ability of working on issues of diverse scope where analysis requires evaluation of a variety of factors, including an understanding of current business and media trends.
- Working understanding of social media vehicles.
- Team-oriented attitude, as well as excellent organizational and multi-tasking skills.
- English and German-speaking is required; fluency in other foreign languages is a plus.
A challenging job – with a state-of-the-art working place - in an international working environment with tremendous potential for future growth. It also goes without saying that we offer an attractive salary as well as comprehensive benefits.
How to apply
Please send your written application and CV - in English - to: firstname.lastname@example.org
For more information about the position, please contact Tatjana Schmidle:Tatjana Schmidle , email: email@example.com or call +49-7262-9249195