For more than 90 years, Shure has been one of the leading suppliers of professional audio technology. Our products are the first choice whenever audio performance is a top priority. Shure Incorporated is presented through a global partner network in more than 80 countries, with offices in Europe, Middle East and Asia.
To reinforce our Customer Service team for our direct markets in Germany, Austria and Switzerland we are looking for a
Customer Service Representative (all genders)
The Customer Service Representative processes all incoming customer orders and coordinates shipments with logistics. The CS Representative works closely with the sales team to ensure customer needs are satisfied. This position will be based in Eppingen (Germany).
- Contact person for all incoming customer requests via phone and email with regards to order processing, preparation of quotations and document processing via SAP and Salesforce.
- Checks order and Service repair status as well as product availability.
- Creates and processes product returns
- Ensures good customer relations are maintained, as well as customer claims and complaints are resolved in accordance within defined processes.
- Monitors the flow of materials and coordinates the delivery of goods together with the logistics department.
- Works closely with all involved departments such as sales, logistics, and supply chain.
- Works with end-users and resellers to receive accurate account of equipment failures and provides reports to management.
- Maintenance of customer master data in SAP/Salesforce.
- Other organizational duties as assigned.
- Successfully completed commercial education (Bachelor, Commercial Apprenticeship) or minimum 2-4 years working experience in Customer Service.
- Proficient with SAP / Salesforce applications as well as Microsoft Office applications.
- Basic knowledge of our Company products or willingness to learn.
- Fluent spoken German and English language skills, other languages are a plus.
- Independent and reliable working methods, flexibility and excellent communication skills.
- Strong interpersonal and problem solving skills, enjoys working in a team environment.
A challenging job – with a state-of-the-art working place - in an international working environment with tremendous potential for future growth. It also goes without saying that we offer an attractive salary as well as comprehensive benefits.
How to apply
Please send your written application and CV - in English - to: email@example.com
For more information about the position, please contact:Tatjana Schmidle , email: firstname.lastname@example.org or call +49-7262-9249195