For more than 90 years, Shure has been one of the leading suppliers of professional audio technology. Our products are the first choice whenever audio performance is a top priority. Shure Incorporated is presented through a global partner network in more than 80 countries, with offices in Europe, Middle East and Asia.
To reinforce our Integrated Systems team in Germany we are looking for a
Applications Engineer/Technical Sales Support (all genders) Integrated Systems
The Applications Engineer/Technical Customer Support is responsible to provide high-level, advanced, technical training and support to external customers, including sound engineers, dealers/integrators, and other key stakeholders. Works closely with Product Management, Sales, and Marketing and reports to the Director, Integrated Systems Sales. This position will be based in Eppingen (Germany).
- Provides advanced technical support for complex Shure product lines that involve software, firmware, networking, comprehensive wireless, and other sophisticated capabilities.
- General Technical Customer Support via Salesforce support platform, mail, phone or onsite.
- Resolves advanced application and customer application issues, including performing follow-up technical support, by working with Product Development, Product Management, Service, Quality Assurance, and other departments.
- Provides technical assistance in the design/integration of customer applications relating to complex audio operating systems.
- Reviews new products for proper use with other products, including performing field tests on new products to gain familiarity and working knowledge.
- Manages activities related to training for external customers for assigned product lines using appropriate means (e.g. offline and onsite training & certification, webinar, etc.).
- Supports national and international Integrated Systems related trade shows as booth staff.
- Provides feedback on requested product improvements and/or new product suggestions, based on customer input gathered during support and training activities.
- Provides input on product improvements and modifications based on customer requirements.
- Assists customers with proper product specification and selection as well as explains the operation of complementary audio products (e.g. limiter, equalizer, compressor).
- Supports the local certification process and approvals which are necessary for sales in the region.
- Academic degree in related area is required or equivalent work experience.
- Strong technical / product background with emphasis on AV applications.
- Work experience with planning and execution of audio installation projects.
- Good understanding of audio network protocols.
- Communication skills, creativity, and strong commitment to the responsibilities and goals.
- Fluent to excellent spoken and written German and English language skills. Other languages are of advantage.
- Motivated, pro-active, results-oriented and work with minimal supervision.
- Familiarity with Microsoft Office, SAP applications and Salesforce.
- Ability and willingness to travel.
A challenging job in an international working environment with tremendous potential for future growth. It also goes without saying that we offer an attractive salary as well as comprehensive benefits.
How to apply
Please send your written application and CV - in English - to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
For more information about the position, please contact Tatjana Schmidle: