Software per la configurazione del sistema
Rende semplice l’installazione onsite e la gestione dei progetti.
This free software lets you design remotely and collaborate effectively. If the AV Professional is working offsite, Designer gives them the flexibility to preset layouts from anywhere in the world. Templates can be deployed and adjusted on the fly, making onsite installation and management as simple as following instructions.
Step and repeat
Create templates based on common floor plans that can be reused throughout campus.
Pass it on
Room configurations can be saved and shared with colleagues for smarter collaboration.
Designer provides a single hub for Dante™ routing. So you can change settings and route audio for multiple Shure networked devices without switching between apps.
- Free software download
- Networked audio routing between Shure products
- Create and reuse templates across multiple locations
- Design projects online and offline
- Compatible Products:
- MXA910 Ceiling Array Microphone
- IntelliMix® P300 Audio Conferencing Processor
- MXA310 Table Array Microphone
- ANIUSB-MATRIX USB Audio Network Interface
Microfono array da soffitto Microflex® Advance™ MXA910
Microflex® Advance™ MXA910 con IntelliMix Array Microfonico da soffitto
Pulsante Mute su Rete
Pulsante mute configurabile con alimentazione PoE progettato come accessorio per prodotti Shure audio su rete
ANIUSB-MATRIX USB Audio Network Interface with Matrix Mixing
Audio network interface connects up to 4 Dante channels and 1 analog output to a room's audio and video conferencing system via USB connection.
Processore per conferenze audio
Intellimix P300 Audio Conferencing Processor fornisce un comparto audio di alta qualità per applicazioni di videoconferenza grazie ad un potente DSP.
Microfono array da tavolo Microflex® Advance™ MXA310
Array microfonico da tavolo con copertura variabile per un'acquisizione sonora estremamente precisa in ambienti conference di varie dimensioni e forme.
MXN5W-C Microflex Networked Speaker
Array Microfonico Lineare
Che si trovi sotto o accanto ad un display a parete, sospeso a soffitto o installato a filo su un tavolo, MXA710 si fonde in modo discreto con l'estetica di qualsiasi sala riunione, senza sacrificare l'acquisizione audio premium che ci si aspetta dal nuovo arrivato nell'innovativa linea Microflex Advance.
Shure Tech Portal
La documentazione completa dei prodotti, i materiali per il supporti tecnico, software e firmware, e tutti gli strumenti e le risorse relative ai prodotti Shure, in un unico posto.Accedi
- Support for IntelliMix Room® Denoiser
- Added control to enable or disable Network Services for:
- HTTP: Allows access to the device’s browser-based application
- Command Strings: Allows third-party control systems to monitor and control the device
- mDNS: Allows the device to be discovered by the Shure Web Device Discovery application
- By disabling Network Services for certain features, you can protect ports that may be a security concern.
- Device discovery time for large systems
- Responsiveness with a higher number of channels
- Page load time
- When a device is being firmware updated, it will disappear and reappear in Designer
- When enabling or disabling encryption or changing the Dante name on the IMX-Room, the device will go offline for a few seconds without warning
- Designer 4.5 requires Windows 10 (Professional or Enterprise), 64-bit edition
- Designer 4.5 is currently supported on PC only
- Multiple versions of Designer cannot be installed on the same computer
- Designer and SystemOn cannot be installed on the same computer
- Designer versions 3.0 and 3.1 must be upgraded to 3.2 first, before upgrading to 4.5. Download Designer 3.2 here.
- If you encounter an Installer failure during upgrade, allow the uninstaller process to finish, then restart installation
- Certain endpoint protection software may block the application, if you encounter this anomaly, whitelist the Designer installer or application
- When disassociating online devices from Virtual devices multiple times, Optimize may not create expected logical routes
- Workaround: add new virtual devices and Optimize
- Selecting “forget device” on a cross-subnet MXA910 on firmware version 4.1.41 may result in the device being rediscovered
- Workaround: Close and re-open Designer or reboot device to see it as forgotten
- Mute Sync will not work between devices running version 4.2 and 4.3 Firmware
- Workaround: Ensure to update all P300 in the system to Designer 4.3
- In a network with more than 20 devices in a room or 60 on the network, some actions will take longer due to increased network traffic
- When importing a Designer preset file into the MXA910 web application, attempts to immediately export that file out of the web application will fail if it is not first loaded and saved to the MXA910.
- When soloing a channel on MXA310, all channels will show as “gated on”
- When one or more devices in a location are locked by Dante Domain Manager or Dante Device Lock, operations that affect Dante settings may be unreliable, such as audio routing, pushing virtual to online devices, or enabling audio encryption
- Changing channel count of Virtual IMX-Room device does not reset audio settings
- Workaround: Contact Support Center for assistance in the event occurrence
- User Guide
- Designer 4.5.0 is compatible with the following software and firmware versions:
- IntelliMix Room 3.1.0
- ANIUSB-MATRIX 4.5.23
- MXA910 4.5.8
- MXA710 1.3.9
- MXA310 4.5.8
- MXA-MUTE 1.3.28
- MXN5-C 1.3.8
- P300 4.5.13
- Project files and database are not backwards compatible with earlier versions
- Templates saved in earlier versions of Designer are moved to a project named ‘Templates’ in version 4.5.0
Audio Processing Software
IntelliMix® Room è un software di elaborazione del segnale digitale (DSP) progettato per ottimizzare le prestazioni dei microfoni di rete Shure con software di videoconferenza.